Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
lilxseeker chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
hehe i love your semi ending ish! update soon!
Afourletterlie chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
hey your back! yeah! *does the happy dance*

aww, they're together again! hapiness.
elohimdancer319 chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
Wonderful chapter. I feel that way about the (two) stories I've written on fictionpress. Don't have the energy or patience to rewrite them. Anyway- just curious- what was the song that was playing in the car? Can't wait to see more!
Alyssa's Attic chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
So that was the end? I sensed it kind of was and it really fitted as well. Well done - Alyssa
Semicharmed love chapter 24 . 12/21/2006
yay! you updated! lol. it was cute. a little different then i expected, but still good. I can't wait to read the epilogue and anything else you write!
blood red tears chapter 24 . 12/21/2006
wow, this was amazing. I loved the whole portreying of the notebook, the never ending cliches the obvious love between Ian and tess. I have to say that his story is one of the best romance fics I have read without it being too cliche or too practiced. I enjoyed reading your story!

the angst with no love
codyismypup chapter 24 . 12/21/2006
ohmigod, ohmigod. This calls for...like, a party! Aw! CM is over! *cries*

(sorry for the like but i couldn't think of anything else)...well anyways, I saw it on the screen and I didn't even notice it until..and then I was like HOLY MOTHER SHIT! (which is really disgusting) Is this a joke? and I sat there looking at the title and then i was like, duh, stupid! read it! and so I opened it up and read it...I was thinking, oh. That's it? No fantastic kiss? Movie star hug? that's it? Yeah, it's been so agonizingly (in my view) long since THE update and I'm a bit...disappointed. Sorry if that offends you. It was just..umm...un-Tessa-ish. I mean, Tess would def. go back to Ian, no duh, but it just was different than I thought it would be. It's good, don't worry about that, it's just it wasn't that level that you used to write for this-good. But oh,well your story, you do with it what you want. I still admire your writings. You're very very good. I can't wait till your new stories. I missed you! Hope that you keep up and I'll review your new story.

Ciao, adios.
aurora borealis chapter 23 . 12/18/2006
This story is brilliant. You write really well, and the plot and characters are great. I can't wait to read more! Please tell me you haven't stopped writing it? It's too great a story not to finish!
Alyssa's Attic chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
AH! update update update! i love this story soo much i wanna find out what happens next, just when i thought they were fine it all spirals out of control, so please update cos i must read more lol - Alyssa :D
elohimdancer319 chapter 23 . 12/5/2006
Hey, wonderful story. I can't believe I didn't spy this before. SO... they are officially hating on each other now, what next? Please, pretty please, update!
bitterSw33eT chapter 23 . 12/2/2006
is this the end or what?
reona chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
So the story ended ? just like that?
Da Vinci at Work chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
AhAHAHA! His sheep likes her! Ian's cool.
Da Vinci at Work chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Very well developed chapter. Um... just one thing, the prologue was in third person, but this chapter is in first. Any reasons?
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Love the last line. "When she woke up, there was a sheep breathing in her ear."

I can't wait to see how you are going to continue this. :]
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »