Reviews for The Story of a Lunatic
Moon860 chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
hey! i got mentioned? wow, what can i say? _ chuffed to bits!

:P loved it. enjoyed the farmer saying "why are you in my barn" HA! (have no idea why it amuses me so. but it DOES!) WHOH, i need to stay of the coffee. my fingers are stiff 'cause i just got out of the shower and im FREEZING! (only the trul insane like cold showers. i must say, it sure does wake you up)

FARMER! (my favourite thing this month and what'sonyourstory? A FARMER! sheep are great if they haven't eaten your curtains...

Georgia x x x
poetic abortion chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
This is really cool. Very creative and really sucks you in. ) Update soon ! o

Noelle
Moon860 chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
detailed or what! great job hun!

:p

UPDATE IT NOW OR ELSE...

i am the king, update or face my king-ed wrath! (i am beautiful)

now, where is my orange?
Moon860 chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
littel short but it's still as action packed as the first two. Great plot!

G x x x
Moon860 chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
hey, this is really good, as you can see, i have continued on to the nxt chapter- so that's saying something! its brilliant.

I like the detail you put into it. its cool that he/she could use a pad andpen to escape, i guess his/her experiences really got him/her into it.

again, thankyou for all of the reviewa, i am catching up to my mate (gutted!) thankies!

: _'
Moon860 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
ITS YOU! sorry about the shortness of the review b4, it was a school comp and the bell rang!my computer at home is dead, so i haven't updated inyonks!

anywhos, loved this! awesme i like the name "Sylinskie! its hilarious! (in a good way that is...)

G x x x