Reviews for I'M WATCHING YOU
PowerOfTheHand chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
yay for epic-ness!
PowerOfTheHand chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
yay they finally meet :D

When she quit messaging him I began to get a little worried..
PowerOfTheHand chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This stalker guy has a rather amusing way with words XD
Love Kills Slowly chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
Hmm, surprise ending. Who would have thought she would have fell in love with her stalker? Who would have known. This was a good story overall. I'm sad, knowing that this is the end of I'M WATCHING YOU. I really hope you are planning on continuing to write horror, because you are quite talented at it.
Possessed Squirrel chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
i. luv. this. ending. it is awesome! this is my fav ending! it's so sad that it must end though. *cries*

Acorn: *smacks PS* get a hold of yourself, woman! This ending is the best. superb.

PS: X.x well, g2g. need 2 do homework. hw sux. c ya.
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
very interesting...although i don't think that the person would fall in love with her stalker, having a friend who's being stalked at the moment, she doesn't enjoy it one bit...
Fofo chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
still great...
Fofo chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
oh! this is REALLY good!
Giang Vu chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
Hey cool story. Love the Diary / Letters idea, its cool. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing. (Btw, thx for being my first review! )
Love Kills Slowly chapter 10 . 1/8/2005
I was a little confused by this chapter.
RoxyKawaii chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
This story has a very interesting twist so far. I hope to read more soon!
Possessed Squirrel chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
Hi! guess who it is! Yup. I finally got an account! w00t! Happiness! Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya at school!... well, actually, tomorrow is a saturday... whatever. Bye!
JULIA chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
HEY, I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. I USED TO HAVE A STALKER. BUT I AM SCARING MYSELF SO I'LL SAY SECRET ADMIRER. STILL A LITTLE SCARY. BUT ANYWAY, I GOT LETTERS, EVEN MESSEGES! ON THE COMPUTER! I'M NOT SURE HOW HE MANAGED THAT. I'D COME HOME FROM SCHOOL OR MY BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE AND I'D FIND A MESSEGE ON MY COMPUTER OR A LETTER ON MY DRESSER. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE DID THIS. I ASSUMED MY BROTHER. WELL I ASKED HIM, ROGER, WERE YOU IN MY ROOM TODAY? ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY DELL? HE SAID NO BUT EVERYDAY, (CAUSE HE CAME HOME AT 2:00, HE'S 14)THERE WAS A LETTER BY THE DOOR STICKING OUT FROM UNDER OUR WELCOME MAT AND IT WAS ADDRESSED TO "BEAUTIFUL JULIA" HE THOUGHT IT WAS FROM ROBERT,MY BOYFRIEND, SO HE JUST DUMPED THEM ON MY DRESSER. BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN MY COMPUTER. I HAVE A WINDOW SEAT AND WINDOWS LIKE FRENCH DOORS. THE WINDOWS ARE STAINED GLASS, (MY CREATION) SO I DON'T HAVE CURTAINS, BUT I'M ALSO ON THE SECOND FLOOR. BUT STILL I THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE WAS COMING THROUGH MY WINDOW. SO I SKIPPED SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY AND WAITED. ON MY COMPUTER, A MESSEGE POPPED UP. IT READ, "GO TO SCHOOL, I CAN'T HAVE A WOMAN WHO ISN'T EDUCATED." I DIDN'T TELL MY MUMMSIE SHE WAS ALWAYS WORKING AND I DIDN'T WANT HER TO THINK I WAS CRAZY. IT CONTINUED TILL I WAS IN COLLEGE. TURNS OUT IT WAS A BOY I HAD TURNED DOWN FOR A DATE. I KNOW IT ISN'T MUCH FOR A GOOD STORY, BUT IT WAS AS SCARY AS HELL FOR ME.
Kalopsia chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
not really sure how to react to this chapter.
Love Kills Slowly chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
Interesting chapter. When I first started reading this story, I was expecting it to be a creepy stalker story. But it's totally different. Maybe you should consider throwing some cool twists into the story, because nothing is really happening. Update soon.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »