Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
A.Collins chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Just gonna throw this out there - If Dag was disowned, he wouldn't have inherited his parents money when they died.
n2 chapter 31 . 2/21/2014
I love this story 'n i love andreyan he's so cute. Even with his childish like you can count on him on the band
Love U Te chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lovve this
anydayanywhere chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Its very engaging and your characters are also interesting.
J.D. California chapter 31 . 1/1/2012
I just finished reading this story. At first I admit I was a little skeptical, but eventually I learned to love this story. Good job.
J.D. California chapter 31 . 1/1/2012
Boekwurm chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
HI I know every nobody have the same taste in movies and stuff but how can final destination be any good? I watched 3 and found did not understand it at al. Was it because I only seen 3 and not the other two that I found it lacking or what? So pleace explain to me we it was good movies? Im sorry if this sounded mean but that was not my intension.
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I know a D'Angelo .. XD. His character really shouts blunt but I don't think he's that blunt about things since he keeps some stuff to himself.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 31 . 10/18/2008
Great story, keep up the good work.
Lady-me chapter 31 . 9/17/2008
HI

omg! love your story, so cute love all the charecter

ofcourse Adreyan the best

Thank you for writing such a lovely story _
Kat chapter 31 . 12/28/2006
Beautifully written!

Kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through!

I hope there's a sequel!

(Maybe you've written it already, and I just haven't spotted it yet, lol)

Anyway, fab story guys! Keep up the good work!
RieCo chapter 31 . 12/5/2006
Ok! So, thrity chapters and an epilogue later, I'm reviewing. I usually don't review until the story is over and this one is over. I really enjoyed it. Very sweet and a great twist with the plots. I love the characters. They all have a voice and they all have something that makes them real. I enjoyed Gage's father, Dag's ex, and everything else. I'm glad that Halen isn't as horrid as he seemed. It was very original and very interesting. Enjoyed it a lot!

Kiwi
dayana11412 chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
College is spelled wrong in the first chapter like five times. You spelled it collage. Its sesame street not sesame park and you must really like guys in muscle shirts which i assume are wifebeaters. It seems like everyone and their dog wears muscle shirts in this story. Maybe next time you should change it up a little. Also it seems like there are no fat guys anywhere. Totally unrealistic. i'm kidding about the fat guy thing cause who wants to read about fat guys getting it on. Adrayens character isn't that likable. We are supposed to wnat him to not die or get raped and want him to get revenge but in the story hes either portrayed as a sissy/crybaby or and airheaded hyper ADD kid. It is tolerable but annoying. Maybe he should be serious and strong occasionally so that it doesn't seem like hes so utterly incompetant. Imean he is 21 and he does live by himself so its not realistic or interesting for him to be the fool all the time. Also, dag rolls his eyes too much. Its seems like most times he does it for absolutely nothing or he just really likes rolling his eyes. I don't even know if you still read reviews for this since its finished but maybe my comments may be of some help in the future.I'm not saying the story is horrible because obviously I wouldn't have read this much but it needs some work.
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 31 . 6/23/2006
I have read this story 3 times in the past week - yes, from beginning to end - and I'll probably re-read it again and again. This story is AWESOME and I love your characters! This is by far one of my all time fave stories! The only bad thing I can say, well, actually 2 things, and they are:

1)The story is complete! *sniff* I hope you consider a sequel in the future.

2)It's too bad that it's not in print! I would certainly buy it! _

I'm glad to be one of the many fans you have who enjoy your writing.
StarDust Rocker chapter 22 . 6/20/2006
I'm re-reading this story again and I just felt like sharing Adreyan's line about nuts and the squirell, I remember after the first time I read I used that line on one of my friends. I thought it was hularious. Ehem. Going to finish the story again now.
303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »