Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
LooseNativeMoose chapter 22 . 3/31/2005
OMFG, I LOVED that! Especially since it was from Adreyan's pov, I loved his comments on everything :D

Lovely job ladies (erm...atleast I think you're both girls) :D
KillingProphet chapter 22 . 3/31/2005
OMG! THat was smexy! I want Adreyan to dress up in wemons clothing lol. He would be so cuwte! lol.
emerald raven chapter 22 . 3/31/2005
it was long but dammit it was good! lol i loved it - it was so real - i love the way you make your characters believable. and Rammstein got a mention - woo go rammstein! i loved Dags stalling with stupid comments and the herbal essences thijng as wel - well i'm gonna stop babbling and just say that it was really wel done and i cant wait for the next chapter!

luv n huggles

Emerald RavenX x X
Acid Rain Clouds chapter 22 . 3/30/2005
Wow I think that was one of the longest sex scenes Ive read here. Lol, it was pretty funny that Adreyan was still making comments during the sex. Cant wait for you next sex scene. _- Update soon...!

~*S.R.
Widom chapter 22 . 3/30/2005
Ohh...how graphic. They certainly have a lot of endurance: need I say more?
Cookie Gestapo chapter 22 . 3/30/2005
I felt there was to much talking in it and it made it almost to much to read but none the less I loved it.
Maris. S chapter 22 . 3/30/2005
WoW...heehee, that was freaking hott! I couldn't stop reading it to save my life! OMGravitation I wish that I would have been something in that bathroom...*faints*
emerald raven chapter 21 . 3/27/2005
aw could they be any cuter? i love the puppies! and the new house! and this chapter in general was just so cute! Hammie the dog! lol yay! oh can't wait for next chapter then! pwease hurry and updates soon! oh and happy belated birthday bab!

luv n huggles

Emerald RavenX x X
Novicane chapter 21 . 3/26/2005
*whines* update soon!
Maris. S chapter 21 . 3/25/2005
Aww~ This was such a kyoot chappie! Everyone was happies!...Except for Adreyan...but that was Gage's fault! *lol* I want a puppi now! You really have got to write the next chappie asap! I really really like your story Keep up the good work! .~v
Widom chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
Okay, call me paranoid, but I'm starting to have suspicions about Vance...but, in case I'm right, I'm not going to say anything else. Nice chapter, as always (*sigh* If only mine were as nice)
Maris. S chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
OMFGravitation! That Chris dude is seriously psychotic...kreepy
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
lol good chap!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
*sighs* of course, NEXT CHAPTER! No, this one was good too, but hehehehe I'm just a sick fangirl, so you know why i'm REALLY reading ;)
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
Well...money. Lol. He has a lot. Was a really good, although kind of unrealistic, chapter. Hope you continue soon.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »