Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
axkillerxenigma chapter 31 . 5/25/2006
BRAVO!BRAVO! I absolutly loved it! Your an awesome writer! D
puppy dog eyes chapter 15 . 4/4/2006
This story is great so far. I like how you mix the past and the present and I like how you bring in the conflicts. They don't seem forced or unbelievable. Good job.
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 31 . 12/9/2005
I couldn't stop reading your story, it was that good. I fell in love with most of your characters, barring Chris and Gage's father. However, I believe that "Fallen Angels" would be a better title, because the story is not just about Andreyan and Dag, it's about the whole cast. Great job and keep writing!
Switch chapter 22 . 11/18/2005
I've already finished reading this story and I adore it, but I thought you should know you've got a lot fo your facts wrong regarding college. It sounds like Dag and Gage are attending a four year college, meaning they should get their degrees in about four years.

As for Dirk, I don't know where you got the idea that someone graduates at 26/27 with a degree in fashion design, but you are very wrong. Fashion design should definitly only take four years, less if he went to a community or business college instead of a four-year university.

Dag and Gage would both probably be graduating at the end of this story if they had difficulty choosing majors or took a light credit load most years. Unless someone is pre-med or pre-law, where they got to med or law school for three more years after getting their undergraduate degree or continue school to get their masters, most people graduate in four years at a four year college.

This is just so you are informed and know what you are writing about when it comes to college-attending characters.
Switch chapter 16 . 11/17/2005
No! Vance is breaking the name scheme! All of the other Fallen Angels have Y's in both thier first and last names!
Switch chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Why is Gage speaking Spanish when in chapter 1 you told us he was Italian?
Switch chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
It's college, not collage. A college is a school for advanced learning. A collage is an arrangement of pictures usually magazine clippings.
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
Sweet! Poor Dag I think he wants Adreyan more than he wants to admit. Sigh... Love! I'm glad the Fallen Angels are probably gonna have a new member. I wonder what Dag is gonna do to Halen. Whatever it is i can't wait. Sigh..I must get off, Mom says I have to clean my room. Mothers! Anywho Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
I'm glad that Halen is gonna get it, he deserves to die for what he did, he's almost as bad as Chris...Sigh, breathe in, breathe out. Must calm myself. Well I've gotta go eat but I'll be back. Luv Ya! Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
AH! I agree a freak, he scares me for heavens sakes, and I know he's not real! I feel so badly for Dag. By the way I've noticed some spelling and typos in all of your stories. They aren't bad enough that you don't know what you mean to say but they are there. Anywho just thought I'd do what the little blurb at the bottow of the review thingee says. Luv Ya! Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
Awesomeness as usual! Man this story is awesome. Sigh, to have your talent. *wipes tear away* Anywho, loved it and now I'm gonna keep reading. Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 9 . 9/30/2005
DUM DUM DUM! GASP a threatening letter! Who could C. be? I guess I will have to continue reading to find out huh? Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
Lol. Brennen did seem kinda like a jerk. Man don't you just loved a jealous guy pumped full of testosterone. Yuck! I'm glad Dag was quite about stripping Adreyan, if Gage woke up, who knows what would have happened? Ok I'm rambling...Sigh..Anywho I'll be going to the next chapter now. Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
AW! I'm so glad Dag believed Adreyan! Sigh, love is definetely in the air...alas not for me though. Anyway, Great chapter, loved it. Dirk is ok but he keeps getting into trouble with Gage...Sigh, will he ever learn? Anywho onto the next chapter! Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Wow...A half-brother... Way cool. I haven't reviewed the chapter b4 cuz I was so anxious to keep reading so I'm forcing myself to review this chapter before moving on to the next chapter. Wow I like your stories.. They are awesome! I wish i could write like you.. Sigh... Tell JM that she's a good writer too. I'm writing a story with my best friend as well. Anyway. Au revoir
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »