Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Awesomeness! I bet Adreyan will be happy when he wakes up! To the story once more. Au Revoir!
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
HI me again. I like the story, it's good. Dag was kinda mean to Adreyan. Sigh, emotions. Well it seemed things got steamy in the first chapter...well sorta. Anyway back to reading! Au Revoir!
Deadly Beautiful chapter 31 . 9/28/2005
LOVE IT! The development was amazing and I laughed and cried right along with them. Awesomeness!
nickyk89 chapter 18 . 8/21/2005
wow chris is a physco.
Bill chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Excellent Chapter I cannot Wait to read more. Excellent character descriptions aswell as intresting plots. Also The twists even in this chapter are inpecible. Excellent Job.
hero chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
wow! that was great hope you keep on writing good stuff.. both of you were great...
Mariah chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
How cute! They snuggled, i hope they get freaky! Aw... i cant wait until this book gets published.
Me chapter 31 . 7/29/2005
ah... loved it... thank you
courtney chapter 22 . 7/20/2005
ah i love ramstein till is the best one though and ps wow that chpter was amazing glad we got some action finalyluvc
Surfacing chapter 31 . 7/16/2005
Simply Amzing Lor and JM. I was very skeptical about the story when u first told me to read it and what it was about. I was like err ok. But I read it anyway simply because you guys are my friends and I wanted to read it because you wrote it. And I have to say WOW! Overall this was an amazing story. and it just wasn't A story it was a bunch of stories complied into one. AMAZING! I would also like to thank you for using my character (CJ) in the story, you guys did a really great job bringing my character to life. All I did was scribble down his appearence and background, but you guys gave him personality and life. Thank you. This truely is a great story Lor and JM. And I do hope that in the future there will be sequels or whatever, I am also looking forward to the past histories. And as I've told you guys before in person, I believe that this story is so great that it would truely make a great movie!

... as for your visual charater site thingy. Wow, Great Job there! I think you can find a better Adreyan tho:) and Dag, Brennan, Blaze, Swift, Alan, Blayne, all amzingly good matches! Great Job!

Ok, well enough with the long review, or maybe I shouldn't complain seeing I haven't reviewd since the first couple of chapters. So maybe you deserve a long one! Once again, great job, I loved the story! and with regards to the quiz i got 70! not bad.. lol i made stupid mistakes, and hey its been a while since i've read some the story, so without re-reading it, i think I did fine. lol anyway...

PEACE OUT! and Stay Sic;)
gothicmadcow chapter 31 . 7/3/2005
So cute! I juss love Dag's and adreyan's relationship, and others (too many to put up). I liked the ending, at least everyone got a happy ending and all.

*i'll read your other stories*
jojo chapter 31 . 7/3/2005
it is now 10:30 in the freakin morning and im about to pass out as i type this review needless to say that story was AWESOME!i loved your characters they were so real. and the story was so dramatic and well written but still down to earth adn believable. well i have been awake readin this for 12 hours so im going to go pass out now that ive reviewed.

night-nightjojo
paledaisy78 chapter 31 . 7/1/2005
AH! i can't believe its over! *sobs* it was a great ending though.
Confluence chapter 31 . 6/29/2005
I owe you a review. A long one. After not reviewing at all. Don't kill me please!

This story was magnificent. You two really put much effort into this one, I can't imagine the amount of prewriting and revision you had to undergo just to post for us. "Dag and Adreyan" definitely gained you a loyal audience, and with its multiple, fast-paced conflicts and diverse characters, who wouldn't like it?

You even went the extra mile...I've checked out those character profiles, and I must say the ones that are finished are impressively done! I did miserably at the quiz...

All in all, this story was probably one of the best I've ever read on Fictionpress, and I've read many. You guys deserve way more than a cookie. The descriptions were flawless, the storyline deep, the surprises were many, and the romance...!

Great job! I look forward to the background histories, though work hard on them, 'cause now that we know what's happened in their individual futures, it might be harder to pull back the initial readers to read their histories.

Good luck, and god speed!

~Confluence
Lavender-Drop chapter 31 . 6/27/2005
Wow this is such a good story; I know it has brought my day up from being down a couple of times. Thank you so much for making this. It’s really cute and I love all of the characters, though this Sloan kid sounds fun ::pouts:: why didn’t we get to meat him~! I am in love with both Adreyan and Dag! Thank you once again
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »