Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 31 . 6/27/2005
OMG LOVED IT! AND THE WEBSITE PICS ARE SO HAWT! i'm so sad that it had to end though. But all stories great or not must come to and end. My the grreat ones will go to and end and be greatly missed.. I am very sad it see it finally close. But hey as i said before all greatness must meet its end at some point and time. anyways.. again this whole story was awesomely hawt! and it's hard to close out and say goodbye. but i must. well i guess this is it until next time. Goodbye.. Goodbye everyone! and this is my lat LaTeR before leaving... charish it XP.. lol... LaTeR!
Maris. S chapter 31 . 6/27/2005
OMGravitation! I can't believe that it's the end! ~0~ *bawling* It was so wonderful! I seriously loved this story like you have no idea. I don't think that I ever got bored while reading it either. If you were able to publish this book, I'd so be one of the firt people to buy it! Anywhoo, Ima drop by the website you left just so ya know! I lub you and your story! *gasp* and you have plans on writing about Dag's past *passes out* okieso, now I really really lub ya! *lol*
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 31 . 6/26/2005
Aww. A very sweet ending. I loved it.
Love Eternally chapter 31 . 6/23/2005
)TEAR)I love this story, I can't believe it's over. But hey, I look forward to more stories from you. Love Eternally.
emerald raven chapter 31 . 6/23/2005
*sobs* no! it can't be the last chapter dammit! lol ok ok i get it it's over for now - i do hope the guys'll make appearences again though - this was a brilliant story and i loved it so much i might just go back and read it all over again! i loved the way this just rounded everything off and sorted all the characters out - i'm relly glad dirk found someone . and Gage proposing to brennen like that was way to sweet i swear! and dag and adreyan are getting married! yay! *dances* they so deserve it! again, i loved this story from start to finish you really managed to input a sense of reality into everything, and you managed to make your characters so real - i love it all completely and now i'm going to stop gushing and go read it again, then sob some more about it being over! P

luv you muchly darlings!

emerald ravenx x x
Darkladyknight chapter 31 . 6/23/2005
I really liked this story. And i really liked the ending, you did a great job with it, all the characters turned out great. Thanks for sharing with us.

Dark
DragonAtHeart chapter 31 . 6/23/2005
OMG! its then end .. im going to cry ... i love these guys...*shif snhiff, tear tear* whah! ... ok so yea i loved this story ...plz plz plz plz write a sequel ...? id love u to no ends for it!okwell i guessill say bye bye for now ...

bye bye
jma chapter 31 . 6/22/2005
Oh my gosh...so sad...it's over. That's so terrible and wonderful at the same time. -sniffles- You guys did great and it pleases me to no end our dear Dirk got someone.
jma chapter 30 . 6/22/2005
-glomps you and bites- You promised a week! -looks at the calender- It's been ten days! I must know who Dirk end up with! DIRK! DIRK! DIRK! Is is Blayne? That'd be awesome-oh why do you tease me so with the stroking of the head and threading of the hair. Just go ahead and give Blayne to Dirk-PLEASE!0.o
Maris. S chapter 30 . 6/18/2005
Yay! i was happy for this chapter! i can't wait to read more. It was hella long which is an added bonus as to why I likes it so much probably There's simply too much that I liked about this chapter to leave a short review for so I'm just going to say this: i'd leave a review for everyword that was in here. I also loved the lyrics v
LooseNativeMoose chapter 30 . 6/16/2005
can't wait to see the site for this! I actually went looking for characters that would look like them too XD YAY for not being the last chapter too
Naomi Schemer chapter 30 . 6/14/2005
Blayne and Dirk are awfully cosy lately, arent they? Is it just me, or is there something going on between them? Time will tell, I guess. Awsome chapter, and the ending was very good. I can't wait to see the website and the last chapter, so don't make me wait for too long!
Jaded Breeze chapter 30 . 6/14/2005
Hey, so that was a good chapter. Nice and long. But lets not forget about the playroom shall we? haha Lets take some adventures there! :-D Ok, sorry... . Update soon! Happy trails!
KillingProphet chapter 30 . 6/13/2005
Dirk Blayne... Oh yeah.
Emerald Raven chapter 30 . 6/13/2005
so the next chapter's the last one? lol you sure this time? argh how brilliant was this chapter? and adreyan's so damn sweet forgiving halen like that - it's god tat everything's cool between them now though - oh bloomin hell how did adreyan manage to forget his birthday? lol that was so adroable, all the stuff the dag and dirk bought him was just too cute - i absolutely loved this chapter, it was just brilliant - this website sounds great, i'll be awaiting the address . can't wait for te next chapter...even though it's the last *sob*

luv n huggles