Reviews for Dag And Andreyan
jma chapter 30 . 6/13/2005
Dirk and Blayne? Dirk and C.J? Dirk and ANYBODY? -sniffles- please don't let the story end with poor lil Dirl bein' alone. -glomps you and begs-

Ahem...
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 30 . 6/12/2005
*sniff* this chapter made me cry so hard! idk way i was just crying through the whole thing.. i think it's because i kno that it's ending and yet with one last chapter i am wishing for 10 more chapters.. but like every beautiful yet great story it must come to a end.. but not yet though.. one last chapter still reminds to yet be read.. so until then i bid you guys goodbye until the next yet last wonderous, sacred, tear jerking chapter! LATER!
Love Eternally chapter 30 . 6/12/2005
awesome chapter. What's with Dirk and Blayne. It's kinda weird. Dirk's acting like a mother hen. I dunno, maybe it's just me. But it's weird. Update soon. Love Eternally
DragonAtHeart chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
omg .. halen is getting out! hes gonna get set up with dirk isnt he ... ha ha i bet he is .. ok well yea great that gages fuckeface dad is dead .. the asshole... ok so yea ... anyways update soon .. bye bye
AngelUpSideDownCake chapter 29 . 6/10/2005
Update soon! I started reading it yesterday and just now finished. I was all for Kirk and Gage being a couple, but I think Gage and Brennen as a couple is cute too. The story is so good! I've really enjoyed it. I got really sad when Blayne almost died. He's my favorite.
Naomi Schemer chapter 29 . 6/8/2005
This would have been a perfect chapter for finishing the story, but I guess not. It was cute, and I love the idea of the promise ring. Adreyan is adorable, even though if I knew him in real life he would probably get on my nerves really fast. Update soon!
Love Eternally chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
AW! POOR BLAYNE! Poor Gage actually. I had a feeling he was hiding something but I thought he'd go for Dirk, not Brennen, But please update soon. I love this story. You are an amazing writer. Please update soon. Love Eternally.
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 29 . 6/5/2005
LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Maris. S chapter 29 . 6/4/2005
Aw! The promise ring senario was so freaking adorable! *lol* I'd give to see the look on Adreyan's face and the ring please update soon!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 29 . 6/3/2005
this is a good story but does it have a plotI can't seem to find one lol but Ilike it anyways
jma chapter 29 . 6/3/2005
What about Dirk? Doesn't he get a boytoy? -sniffles and huggles Dirk!-
emerald raven chapter 29 . 6/3/2005
no! this means that the next chapter will be the last! that's not right i tell you! *sob* so halen's getting released eh? hm...he probly has learnt his lesson so...meh if he causes anymore trouble, i'm sure Blaze and Swift'll take care of him . Argh i love the promise ring it's just so cute! and so pretty! i dont know whether to say get the next chap out pronto cause it's brilliant, or to say dont cause it'l be the last chapter...damn my indecisiveness...anyway this was brilliant dearies!

luv n huggles

Emerald RavenX x X
dyers-eve chapter 29 . 6/3/2005
Yay, i love Dag he's so sweet. This isn't my favourite chapter but it's pretty close. Gage is camp...? Anyway please update soon your highness. Xx

Your adoring fan X
LooseNativeMoose chapter 29 . 6/2/2005
ah, one more to go? well, I already knew that, but it still sounds weird even with warning in advance
kmwsweetness chapter 29 . 6/2/2005
Oh noo the story is almost over! Great chapter, I love the ring Dag gave Andreyan. Update soon_
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »