Reviews for The Colors of My Life
loves to play with fire chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Interesting points...I like the connections you make with the thing, though: it could be really cool if you didn't just state what the colors are, at the end, with all the words. To me, poetry is the expression of everything with hardly anything. The fewer the words, the better. I think that's why I like the first part of this better. The second part doesn't leave much room for contemplation, except to agree with you and say, "Hey, that's an interesting take on life." Play with it, make it vague, or make it blunt...just don't use so many words at the second so you know, I'm no professional writer, and I don't have a 'professional' opinion-I just have one. I actually really liked this, but I feel like it could be built upon. Ach! wuddo I know, anyways, right? I'm just being a good little reader, and leaving a review.
Rachelle Spirit Boyens Reya Jane Rooxson chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Hey! I found you! Yes... It's me. Look at the names. Think hard. Not too hard, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. NOW FOR A REAL REVIEW!

I think that's pretty cool. It's really well written. It's kind of interesting the way there's the sudden format change, but it's still really... depressingly elegant(?). Does that work? I don't know...
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow. Powerful. o_o Don't let these feelings consume you, though. I know all too well what it's like to come to an ultimate low and it sucks beyond reason. So don't let it happen.
Katie-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Um...Moroni? Are you depressed? PLEASE DON'T BE DEPRESSED! I HATE it when my friends are depressed. But if you are, I'm there for you, dearie. Oh, and good write too. BUT DON'T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT!