Reviews for I Wonder If
myno chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
love the format of this, i think it's one of your best.
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i love this! it's kind of funny becasue when they send you to the hospital for "help" (them meaning whoever cares lol) the doctors will never look you in the face and say why do you cut? instead they say stuff like "why do you continuessly express yourself like this" or something to that effect. than when you say "i like the blood, the pain too. it feels good" they subscribe you to 50 different medications lmao sorry i went on rambling again, but it is good if your poem makes someone go on on . lol
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wonderful poem. Good questions to ask, I remeber hearing the term, but I can't remember it now. Though it would be interesting to find out who the first cutter was.

Keep it up.
Kressida chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
sorry i haven't reviewd this before.. i'll try to pull myself together and be a better friend, promise! ans scratch try, coz i will! i loved this, i really did. and i've wondered about this alot too you know, but still haven't come up with an answer.. love you lots! love zai
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
There is actually a term for it. I don't remember it but it's not that long lol. Anyway the poem was really emotional and defenitely a poem i needed to read tonight. perfect for my wallowing depressing mood!
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
cutting... many people seem to be doing that now-i do wonder who made that up... o.O lol. i love the poem, for an ex-1/2 fellow cutter, i say its a really good poem.
aLifeofPain chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
hmm good poem . . . I really need to stop cutting myself . . . Its messing me up so much . . . ahh! Yeah Loved the poem . . .!Alex
lunasilverstar chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this poem is great, and it asks questions I never thought of. Good job, you got me thinking! I really do wonder if there is a name for people like us, or do they just think that we are psycho... anywayz as usual, very good!

leila*
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I liked it. I sometimes wonder that. I wonder who first starting cutting and why it's frowned at in our society. you wrote this very well.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Really cool, i like it, very dark at times, hmm, i loved the line "Maybe it was there way of suicide

With out the actual being killed." very nice-Love you Keith Andrew