Reviews for Her Cage
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
With every poem of yours that I read, more and more tears collect to the rims of my eyes. I relate too deeply to not be affected. Great writing.
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
hm... sounds like me before the morning coffee...
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
It is becoming obvious to me as I keep reading your poetry that I'm not alone in some of the thoughts to which I believed myself to be. We're quite alike, you and I. But, that is beside the point: the point is, you've have written yet another heart-changing poem which I could never give due credit to.

~~Say You'll Remember
Ezika chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
"she" is me
Azrel chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I can see where one is coming from on this... society sucks; it's like you have to act in a certain way, otherwise, you're crazy. All a lot of people just want someone they can trust, who will unlock their cage... great poem!
Tsukino Chou chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
*clap clap clap* yet another one of your absolutely beautifully and truthfully written angst-filled poems! I loved it!
kamaitachiakira chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I have some advice for her: Make the cage into a fortress/castle and let her rule from the top of it, be in control. Besides, why do you have to go other people's way or be what they want you to be, while you can actually be yourself, right?