Reviews for Wanting It Back
Camelopardis chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i definately don't see that as whining, although i may be a little biased considering i feel the exact same way. although i'm only in 8th grade, i still go walking around my neighborhood to my old school and sometimes i'll just sit on a bench and cry, wishing i could turn back time and relive it again. i really like this poem, and i think its written pretty well.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Oh I still love you a little, lol! Come and vist more! Bye Bye Red Head I love you!
shinco chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I'm so sorry! I'm only a sophomore in high school and yet I've lost many friends from them moving, they don't talk to me anymore, they've turned into jerks, so I kinda know how you feel. I really hope that get to feeling better, and I'll be praying for your friends to come back so you can share some of the memories you had over again. God will see to it, I promise! One day you'll see each other again! _
That Weird One chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Ah! ::huggles ti:: They still care about you. The hard thing is making the time to all get together. Everyone has to be flexible and through this you'll discover who your lifelong friends are going to be.