Reviews for Metrophobia
Michiko87 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
LOL! Too funny! o
candycane-collage chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
lmao. The fear of poetry! BWA HA HA HA!

-cough cough-

Awesome poem, well done. -applauds-
Purple Honeydew chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
The irony in this poem is what makes it so hi-freaking-larious.

Metrophobia is such an irrational fear, but then again, a phobia is a fear that's irrational...

Haha! I make no sense. Anyway! Keep up the great work!
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
really funny!
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
LOL! I really, really liked this. Maybe it's just me, but I really like oxymoronic things. (Oxymoron is also a cool word, but that's off topic...ignore that babbling) One thing I didn't necessarily think you needed to include was the "BANG/CRASH/SMASH" part; it reads just as well without it, but that is just a suggestion. Feel free to completely ignore it :P.

ANYWAY, this is definitely a new favorite for me. Keep up the great work!
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very cool poem, thank you SO much for reviewing my story. I will update soon for readers like you.

Di
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
XD *cluches sides* This was so funny ! *dies* X_X Hilarous poem !

* Noelle O_o *
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
really cool, I liked it, it flowed nicely
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*Bursts out into manic laughter and adds this to my favourite stories list*

Good poem here I like the adffirent verse lengths.

(Sorry abou the crap typing - is suffering from labrinythitis - I honestly bcannot be bothered to correct my mistakes any more!)
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
haha... i like the poem. metrophobia - apparently, not a phobia for you as well as the majority of writers on this site. good job on this. it's on my favourites 0)
Slashzilla chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
DUDE! That is HILARIOUS! *clutches her side as hse laughs her butt off* My G/f would love it!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This is hilarious! I love it! But I am oh so glad I don't have metrophobia.
Dorian D chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
A fear of poetry? who would have known! Phobias are quite funny things indeed, and so is this poem. Good job.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I love it! You really do need to put up more poems soon because you are very talented!
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
OMG is that a real fear? LMAO! I can't believe it! God some people are nuts, aren't they?