Reviews for What The Hell Was I Thinking
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I can so relate, I love this!
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
You have a lot of talent. I have to say, I like your poems. They are rich with emotion and sucessfully convey what you are trying to say.

This poem, for instance, is just amazing. It should have been streaming tears of emotion from my computer screen.

Magnus
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
very good keep up the good work
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I love this, if only because it's so...TRUE. It's difficult to look back at our former selves...and we all go, "What the hell was I thinking?"
Stars of Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow! It's almost kind of scary in that it feels so real, like its right in front of me! great job!

hee, also, thank-you SO MUCH for reveiwing my poem! you have no idea how good I felt... I love you!
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Incredible work... the way that each of these lines "crashes" to an end is amazing. This works beautifully. And I really love the repetition of it. Amazing work... great job.

write on.
JaNde chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
love it!

my poem, A Tru3 Lov3 Po3m, will be published by some people called Eternal Portraits or something like that. k?
Little Dead Dollie chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This completly rocks.

Your review on my Untitled poem hit me in a way I can't explain. You understood it more than I expected anyone to... What you got out of four lines is EXACTLY what I'm feeling.
biblehermione chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
O.O Wow... just wow. Amazing. *speechless*
Oath chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
i cried.

It felt like a migraine pulling the reader back to the prime of its pain with each "crash". beautiful work and thanks for the reviews on the haiku's.

fav
scudcrow chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
A dangerous deja-vu to have. Nicely done!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
What a fantastic beatnik type of poem and what underlies the Crash is set directly to one's heart. I can relate to that crash we go through, at least I think we all go through, same jeans on a different person.
Saeger chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Freefrom, alright- I had a bit of a problem trying to understand it. But what I did get was good, and well expressed.
Ashley Brook chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Excellent!
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Interesting take on highschool life and how it effects you later. Good imagery, and I like the idea of crashing into an old personality.

Much Love,Kat