Reviews for Fooling Fate
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
extremely theatrical sentences. good story though.
Greaseball chapter 12 . 5/31/2005
hahaha that was a good chapter, i likethe descriptions you use for the characters keep up the good work...and pleaase update soon..
Natpc911 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
RighteousIman is crazy-Nat
eeyore-iman chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
hey iglooey if u dont submit i will stop coming on this site! please please 'glooey? (monkey face):(:)
fiery greaseball chapter 11 . 5/9/2005
hey "iglooey" luv your story...sorry hahahahaha ok please submit soon keep up the good work!
TheCrystalMaiden chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hi! You recently left a review on my story, Cat's Eye, which was very complimentary and thank you so much! *blushy*

I just wanted to tell you though that I'm not updating the story on here anymore. The story is actually posted in its entirety on my website, .

It's complete, and the edited version is going to be on my new site but I'm not quite done designing that yet. Hope you check out the full version of the story, and... have a nice day!

BTW, I couldn't help but notice the poems both in this story and on your profile. Really cool!
willyavenged chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
Hi iglooey. Your story is very fascinating and it caught my attention the moment i laid my eyes on it. I am about to read the 11th chapter so please keep up the good work and once again, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
fiery greaseball chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
OMG that chapter was not pointless it had a lot of meaning to the story. and did u get the word animus from the word "animangus" lolz just wanna know...AND U MUST SUBMIT ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON OR I WILL GO BAZURK i LOVE ur story
The-only-Bex chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Hey :) thanx for reviewin my story much appreciated. I haven't read all of your story yet i have too much work lol. It is good i like the plot line. The only problem i have with it is that you don't get 2 know the characters before something happens to them. Like Alden although you do feel sorry for him you don't have a connection with him so you don't feel that much for him. I think you should add in more back story. other than that it is fab :D keep writing bex x
Magdalen13 chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
I like how Saryain's character is developing. Inner strength and whatnot. I don't think this one was really pointless and forced, though. I suppose the explanation bits could have been done a little more gracefully, but if you are going to keep using the character Nasira, it was a good way to introduce her. Well I am long-winded but the point is, post again soon! It's going well.
Goddess Cytherea chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Thanks for your review to me. I like the ideas that you've gave me.

So, so far I've only read up to chapter 3. It's not bad. Very well described with the setting. Then again, I think that for some of the scenes there's too much describing than action going on. Also, for chapter 2, the papers have stated that the princess is "endangering the empire." what is it that's in the papers that may prove it. Maybe that needs info.

When I got up to chapter 3, things started getting good. Somehow, I have a feeling that the princess and Alden will fall in love. Don't know why though. I am looking foward into reading the rest of the story.

P.S. I will try to improve my story also.
The Queen of Squirrels chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
Not bad so far. I like how's going with Alden, should be an intresting twist. A few things that stood out to me so far... With the dialogue, it's fairly akward to read. The character's doing whatever, saying,"Something". The line skipping makes it seem very strange. Most people have the opposite problem, but I think you have too few, "Something something something," she said's, and too many saying, "whatever". You've got it right in the sense that every time a new person talks, it's a new line, but the way you're doing it can be hard to follow. Especially when Sary was telling Annabel she didn't want to be her friend anymore, that was particualrly hard to read.

The description and actual story are good, but you could build your charcters more. Sary is not very likeable. You present her as being arrogant and narrow-minded, with a few twinges of maybe having a conscious. Try to play up her redeemable qualities a little, convince us that she DOES have a conscious, or do the opposite; continue to highlight her arrogance and make her unquestionably cold and shallow. There were a lot of questions that could have been asked about Clavin too, and his new family. Try not ot let anyone be too cookie-cutter, and don't be afraid to give someone quirks, like a fear of heights or a love for the color green. Something that makes them unique.

The only other thing I can think of was the death of Clavin and Wes. Did I totally miss were they died? It seems like a kind of bit to-do, to just let it happen between writing!
Rachel M. T chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
I didn't think this story was horrible! (author's note) I thought it was extremely well written and its filled with great description! Great job!
Rachel M. T chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great prologue! Its very intruiging! I'm going to read the next chapter now! Thanks for the review by the way!
fiery greaseball chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
OMG IGLOOEY I LOVE UR STORY! U HAVE TO update or i will seriosuly get really pissed at u! please please...PLEASE! and so the suspense can keep going make the chapters just a wee-bit longer kay? thanx luv yah c yah at school bye!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »