Reviews for New Stages of Insanity
PowerGirlRainbowRebecca chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Really good! Write more please!
Your Execution chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
oh its intersting :D
Jay827 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
wtf? weird guy. Calvin.

update when possible.
swyen chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
great chapter :) the new character is interesting i haven't decided if i like him yet :) can't wait for the next update
cbprice25 chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I like it so far. Mysterious. I look forward to more!
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
Yey! A new chapter!

I like Lena in this one: how she doesnt want to give her name out.

I'm not too sure I really like Calvin yet. He seems wierd though, but I dont know why...

I likey! Update soon!

Channa
JBQ chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
*Drops dead from shock* Wow, it's been awhile. Not bad, a few spelling mistakes but nothing homicidal. I'm not sure if I've review before, but this is a good story and I hope you keep updating! (Sooner this time would be appreciated *hint* *hint*)
theinsanecellist chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
hmm...interesting. The plot thickens. Please continue.
destroyed perfection chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
Cool. new char. Calvin...I know the meaning...grr. Ah here it is. bald. derived from the French surname chauvin. chauve-bald. Latin-calvus-bald. Okay I'll shut up now. Keep on writing.
destroyed perfection chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
This is an awesome story. Keep on writing. Latin. yummy.
swyen chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
please update i really want to know what happens next. it it a great story so far :)
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Oh, i just LOVE this story. I like Lena. And she's sarcastic! Woo! Just like me. Anyway, I like Kaja as well, though didnt you say he had stormy gray eyes in the first chapter you met him in, and then you said he had blue/azure? Or is that just me?...Anyway, the dreams are good as well, and i like the bit with the blood...It's brilliant,keep going! *#Channa#*/ *Sang*
undercover-angel96 chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
wow, this is a really good story! I like the characters a lot and each chapter is v. well written. update soon!
florida chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Very good lindsay. clap clap. sorry that I didn't review this story sooner... but since I already read it, it takes alot for me to get modivated and off of the couch. So yeah. no spelling mistakes don't worry. Lol. can't wait to hear more of Kaja! /smiles/

florida