Reviews for Yesterday's Blues
FanOfU chapter 3 . 1/14
Too cute!
Especially those flashbacks,Alex or rather William (What's up with that anyway? Is it a middle name?) is too cute.I love him!
Uhm...please continue this,I'd like to read the rest of it.
Toodles
rosezblue chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i like your story keep going with it. I also like interracial romance stories, you can tell in the first chapter the mother got hurt. i like your story and i am going to keep reading. good job.
Mushi chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Aww, this is a fantastic story. I really like it , can't wait for more!
hatnim77 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
This is such a great beginning!

I understand it's been almost two years since your last update, but I hope you continue the story.

I like the way you split it up into past and present, so not only do you see the progression of their relationship but you also see where it currently is.

Great story (so far)!
readergirl1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm hoping you'll finish this story. Its just so good.
Divisionred chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
where is the rest of the story
Divisionred chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
That was a great continuation of the story. I really hope that they aren't brother and sister. He has kind of told her that he likes someone else is it her? Thanks
Divisionred chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I thiught that this is a hreat start. What happens next? I hope that he isn't her father...that wouldn't work.
purple sea chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
great story. update soon?
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Please update!
rdrGirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I am just coming to this story (09/2007) but was charmed by your characters. The ideas are good. My only criticism is that perhaps the grammar and spelling get in the way sometimes. But, as I said, I've really enjoyed what you've written so far.
Val chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
This is a really good story. I hope you update soon!
Ana chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
These two are too cute. As much as I want to both of them to be together NOW the story wouldn't be good if you did that. I can't wait to find out about their parents relationship and what happened to them. .

Ana
lushes chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I really love this story please update soon
mrskelley chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I am so glad you updated! I like this story, please update soon!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »