Reviews for Immortal Death
Skylar Lee chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Wow... Just as wonderful as ever. I do hope nothing happens to Asher... like I said before. Nice work!
elasandra chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
heyo!Will you ever update this? Lol. Just wondering. And good luck on exams!
Cloud Burst chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
interesting dream, i wonder who that man was... maybe someone in her old life?

exams r such a bother -.- but now theyre over - -
Stormie Greye chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
Yeah, it was short, but it ended suspenseful. I wonder who the guy was in Aeolyn's dream and who was it that sent the vision to her. .
Laura Barton chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Indeed it was short, but still good. I know what you mean with the whole exams thing *shudders* I don't like em one bit. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens - Update when you can
Silentwriter9 chapter 7 . 1/22/2005
mm the shortness is like a teaser ). a voiceless voice... so does he speak into her mind?

can't wait for the update P

*Silent Writer*

Thank u 4 the review. Yeah, fangs... but u'll understand in Ch.5 (whenever that gets posted lol). Oh! Please don't forget to check the ch.2 note... i changed something!
Cloud Burst chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
devastating chapter '( well worded!

u introduced a bit of science in this chapter.. its weird cause somehow fantasy doesnt mix with science - im not saying its bad, but its odd, thats all ]

cant wait till next chapter!
Stormie Greye chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Aw, poor Asher! I feel like crying now. ( That was a great chapter. Poor, poor Asher...Anyways...XD. I can't wait to read the next chapter! *is hoping that Asher makes it out all right*
Silentwriter9 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
her aura fed the ebony sickness! (

thank you for the email... and for telling me that you updated! for some reason i didnt get an alert... erg to FP lol.

Great job so far... im hooked!

*SW*

I know how you feel about the whole school thing... it sucks lol. update as it comes!
Laura Barton chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Nice descriptions - I really don't know what else to say... Lol, I have no more concrit to give you on this story(so far anyway). So, good job and keep it up.
Skylar Lee chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
I DONT'T WANT ASHER TO DIE! *cries*

Update ASAP... By the way... I feel your pain with the work/tests/studying thing...
Skylar Lee chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
I read about Asher... awe... *sniffle* -reads on-
elasandra chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
sadness! *sobs* oh no! poor asher. hope he'll be ok. update soon!
Stormie Greye chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Aeolyn's back to save the day again! XD! Well, we're starting to learn a little more about the sickness, but it's still kinda mysterious. I wonder where Mikhail went to. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
elasandra chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
Aeolyn is such a brave and nice gal. sad sad chappie, but i like it! update soon!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »