Reviews for white elephant
utopian sky chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
have you been living with my family? :P i can relate to this so well. this is really cool, something different from anything i've read. greatgreatgreat.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Very interesting. I liked it. Nicely done.
Callipygian chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
i have a story named white elephant which brought me to find your poem, and i'm glad i did, i like it work n_n
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow. Amen. This hit me really hard. I can relate with it so well. I love the holidays, but at the same time- I can't STAND them. My dad's family is just...I won't even get into it. I'm not sure if that's the message you were trying to get across, or if it's anywhere close to that, but all I know is that it just has something in it that's really gotten to me. Kudos.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This poem appeals to me as if it would be a song, I think it would sound lovely. Anyways, good descriptions, quite blunt with what you are portraying because the reader is able to understand right away. Nicely done.

Jenna xoxo
Lauderdale chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Darned white elephants. They're always such a burden. xP Nice poem, it was entertaining.

-I love Clerks-
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Uh—the counter-spirit of Christmas. Nice. m
ScruffyTheRat chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That's funny! Sorry, if you didn't intend it to be funny, but it made me laugh. The idea of getting rid of an imaginary elephant is kind of funny. I definetly liked this poem though. Keep up the good work!