Reviews for Someone Like Him
Nothing So Mundane chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
it was not boring as you said !(but well, you're stupid) jaja neh just joking, I liked it a lot, stacy's crazy
kswriter chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
hey that was so good! i loved it! hope u update real soon.
planet mars chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
hiya bitchmany hellos from the japanese islandsanyway, no puedo leer tu capitulo, pero te dejo una review anyway.love mars
PamWTKA chapter 15 . 12/12/2005
Halo! Haha, sorry for taking so long on reading it... I keep forgetting stuff lately :S I think it's lack of motivation. I really liked this chapter, I'm so so so happy she picked Michael! Jim: finger! hahaha. I just hope Stacy doesn't do anything psycho like killing someone (unless it's herself she kills). So keep up the writing! I want a new chapter before new year! haha.

Oh, yeah, just thought you should know that there are some spelling mistakes like "stoning" instead of stunning. Nothing big.

Love, Pampire
Emilea chapter 15 . 12/11/2005
YESH! it makes me soo happi! i love michael. JIM IS A TOTAL RETARD AND A FKTARD! i hate him so much. hm. i reread the hwole story and pplz update sooner! i kinda forgot the plot. , im GLAD they r together agen. so sos sososososososo glad. and i thin kits "jim and I" not "jim and ME"

hm. neway. thats all. im loving this so UPDATE SOON PLZ!

babe anjwl.x
the guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
Alright, well I've only read 3 or 4 chapters so far, but I have to say: this is a cool story. I can relate to it, which is probably why I like it. Sometimes the grammar is choppy and things don't exactly make sense... But I know this feeling, Brooke's feeling, that she loves her best friend, while he has a girlfriend. Though, I see love as somethign different. ANYWAYS, I will continue to read this tale.

the guest to this world
IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO chapter 15 . 12/11/2005
jajaja mi nuevo nombre parece codigo binario, si no sabes q es eso querida cerdo LUSER jajaja es metas como flash a msn no me late pq nunk me da tiempo d contestarte ya sabes q io soy una persona bn educada q siempre le contesto a la gente digo menos cuando se dan a la fuga. jajaja alguien tiene ganas d escribir aunq lo deberia d guardar pal examen d mañana. creo q estoy regresando del dark side lo cual hace mi vida bn aburrida, maldito light side d hueva. hmm ademas sigo diciendo q en el darkside regalan galletas... o por lo menos brownies. por cierto t tengo q contar lo q paso en la posada y algo kgado es q probablemente si estes metida pero estes escondida pq ia nunk t metes a msn asi q si lees esto ahorita, 3 48 pm. hablame pa q t cuente, jaja si lo lees a las 3 49 ya no pq voy a estar estudiando (aja. tu chappie no satisfacio la falta del dark side en mi vida asi q voy a tener q leer algo mejor como splintered tears, aunq ese tbn este bn leve :P jajajajajaja se me sigue haciendo kgado q ya me explaye y esto ya no es un riviu ya se podria decir q es una carta... casi no estoy d ociosa, jajaja por cierto eso d poner puntos suspensivos es la figura literaria de reticencia, q dja una frase sin acabar pues se sobreentiende la idea. jajajaja ahora si t dejoatte. zorro
messy chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
micheal is soo sweet
messy chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
aw
lu chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
oh my god you are so mean! keep writing slave why did it end like that u really captured my atention! ben is so cute! I'm in love with him! 3. and bishop is so hot! LOL. Marsi you are the best writer in the world! you know that? keep up the good work. love ya so much! hugs and kises to you. muah!
kswriter chapter 14 . 11/15/2005
that was so good. hope u update soon.
io chapter 14 . 11/13/2005
NO otro bishop no! sniff sniff el otro capitulo era mas interesantee (sabes q soy fan de lo q pasaba) jajaja como mucha gente q conozco ya lee esto ya no puedo poner lo q quiera aunq pensandolo bien nadie sabe qn soy io sere como el zorro
Liteupmynight chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
lol.. u make a hard choice... Jim... or Mi? humm... lol.. i think she shoulda gone for Jim... but your story (and i love it)... so please write more soon... Thanks
PamWTKA chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Wow! ! ! I l this chapter! ! It made me cry but it's my favorite chapter so far (along with 13). The world should be full of guys like Ben. You know... I'm still waiting for something good to happen to me... but I think it'll never arrive.

Thanx for mentioning me in you author's note. You're an amazing human being too and an even better friend. Whenever IB is choking you to death, remember that I'm always available and that you'll get through it. You've got the strength.

Love, Pam.
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
n_n Homigod. I love this story, I found it just this morning...and I wasn't able to stop reading it. o_o; You're an excellent writer (( -envyenvy-)) 33

Youshouldtotalyupdatesoon. )