Reviews for When Johnny Comes Marching Home: FINISHED!
charmed03 chapter 27 . 4/3/2005
phew! whoa - i feel so much better knowing Elizabeth won't fall in love with Richard - he really is SO MEAN! maybe he loves her - he's always trying to give will a bad image! hm - he's an interesting character - is he going to be around for a while?
Great-Enchantress chapter 27 . 4/3/2005
You have no idea how happy I am whenever I see that you have updated. I am truly loving this story, and I feel horrible for not reveiwing each chapter! Everything that is happening right now is crazy! I can't believe Richard is so mean, talking about Will and all the 'bad' things he has done. He doesn't even know Will! I like how Elizabeth makes him call her Mrs. Ingalls, lol. About Will, I knew you wouldn't kill him, I was surprised at how close he got to dying, but still, this story needs his character, he's too sweet! I am glad Elizabeth is going home, and hopefully Lucy and Alice join her to go home, because I really like them. But how will the guys know where they are? Update soon, I am sure all my questions will be answered...
Steph chapter 27 . 4/3/2005
You scared me! I really though Will was going to die. I remembered you said you would never killed him...but he looked so close to death that I thought you had changed your mind!

I still dont like that Richard fellow. I'm glad Elizabeth didnt fall for his wrong words. So, shes going back to her parents? I hope everything works out. Update soon!
S. Renee chapter 27 . 4/3/2005
OMG! I swear I should kill for you that! You had me so scared when Will was so sick and then you kept talking about Ben seeing the "lifeless" body and I just thought that was it. I really, truly, honestly thought Will was dead and I didn't know what I was going to do. God was I scared! lol.

Richard's just making me mad now. I'll bet there was a whole stack of letters from Will! How can he be so mean? I kind of like the fact that Elizabeth's going back to her parents. We haven't seen them in a while and I'm sure it'll be a sweet moment when they get to meet Joshua.

I'm working on a chapter right now so hopefully I'll have it up tonight and I'm really sorry I haven't replied to the e-mail yet. It's just kind of hard because I'm usually on the laptop and new e-mails are deleted from the laptop e-mail site once you read them, so yours is gone until I get on the computer. And my brother is always on the computer so that may take a little while, but I'll try to get him off soon!

Update as soon as you can!
passion101 chapter 26 . 4/2/2005
Poor Elizabeth, poor Larry...poor everyone! It's so depressing, but these are the type of feelings that come with war. I hope it all ends soon.
charmed03 chapter 26 . 4/2/2005
that Richard! the nerve of him! oh no - i hope Elizabeth doesn't doubt Will and fall in love with Richard! that'd would turn into one big luv triangle!

and the song! omg that was so cute! the lyrics are so relevant to Elizabeth and Will's situation - that was really deep! did you make it up or is it a real song?

and thanx for keeping everyone alive! poor larry though!
Steph chapter 26 . 4/1/2005
Err..I dont like this Richard fellow. Something about him just makes me not like him. Maybe its because he seems to like Elizabeth and is putting ideas into her heard about Will? Maybe its because I think some time he'll try to make a move on her?

I'm glad you made them well taken care for but even gladder that you didnt kill the 3 men! Thats horrible about Larry but from what you've said about Alice I dont think she'd leave him just because he cant walk. That is, if they ever see each other again (which they better!)

Hopefully Wills luck about never losing a fight, doesnt fail him and they escape. Id like a happy ending to this story (no matter how far away it may be!)

Another great chapter! And did you make up those lyrics or are they actual lyrics? I dont know much about irish hymms.. so I wouldnt know. Either way, it does tide into the story very well.

Update soon!
Gal From Oregon chapter 26 . 4/1/2005
NO NO NO NO! she cnanot have thoughts like that! i mean she cannot doubt Will for one second. A: because he is a POW and B: Richard will be there will his sympathy and then what? It's a wonder i get any sleep at night! Just thinking about your next chapter get me so excited that i can't sleep! Any way See ya soon

-Miranda
S. Renee chapter 26 . 4/1/2005
Another great chapter! It's so sad about Larry though, never being able to walk again. But I liked the end of the conversation he had with Will. That was a funny little addition. And I'm SO glad Ben's alright! I don't know what I would have done to you if he hadn't been!

Richard made me mad though with what he said to Elizabeth- how rude! But in another sense, I can see that he only did it because he loves her and wishes she'd forget about Will.

The only mistake I saw is that you spelt pity with two t's twice. But that's all!

Thanks so much for updating! See ya!
Gal From Oregon chapter 25 . 3/29/2005
hey i promise not 2 kill you! lol! Hey guess what! i will be back on the 12th of April! (at least that is the hope) but anyways i promise 2 update soon and i can wait to see you.

Bye

-Miranda
passion101 chapter 25 . 3/29/2005
It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Everyone is safe and sound...except for will and ben. I hope they're ok!
charmed03 chapter 25 . 3/28/2005
oh no! will Elizabeth and Joshua ever get to see Will again? and there was no info on Larry and Ben in the last 2 chapters! are they dead? oh man! this story's getting really interesting! update soon! it's spring break so a lot of people seem to be updating regularly! can't wait for the next chapter!
Steph chapter 25 . 3/28/2005
This chapter was like an action movie... it made me ashamed to say Im British. lol

Im glad you didnt kill Elizabeth and that no one else died either. What a horrible thing to make your characters go through- but you explained it well so that helped give it more effect.

You better not make any one die from pneumona (spelling was off) from being forced into the cold. That would be horrible. Update soon and keep Will, Larry and Ben safe! Pretty please?
S. Renee chapter 25 . 3/28/2005
I really, REALLY thought Elizabeth was going to die, so the chapter wasn't as "horrible" as I thought it would be. But of course, it was still very bad (as in contents, not writing).

The only thing I found unbelievable is when the British Officer came to the door and he said "If not . . . we will have fun with your daughters and throw you from the house." It just seems like he wouldn't come straight out and say that realistically. And I know he wasn't supposed to care about their feelings or have any manners and all that, but it just seems like he would have left something to the imagination. And by the way, you spelt two, tow. But that's all! Other than that, it was great! Superb!

I almost forgot, until reading some other reviews, that Ben was supposed to have died in the last chapter. I can't believe I forgot about that! Please, please, PLEASE don't kill Ben! I have finally decided that he is my favorite character. He's finally surpassed Will! Go Ben! Don't let him die!

I replied to your first e-mail, but I guess it didn't get through. And I sent another e-mail earlier today. If you don't get that one as well, please tell me. I don't know what went wrong.

I'll try and update soon as long as you promise to do the same! See ya!
Gal From Oregon chapter 24 . 3/28/2005
BAH! why why why! I almost CRIED! You had better not kill Will! or Ben. Or larry for that matter. I mean he and Alice finally got together and then they have to be DEAD! no no no no no. Thank goodness i love ya or you would be dead. and i'll be back to school either next week or the week after.

Love ya