Reviews for From Hell to Heaven in Four Months
DayWrecker chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
Kudos!
Inactive1110639 chapter 14 . 4/21/2018
I. SO. LOVED. THIS.

I'm nearly in tears here, oh god, I can't get over the fact that Nate and Jesse are just too freakin' cute together!

Guess it's another ship joining my fleet of favourites... Seriously, there are so many good yaoi stories around here, and yours is one of them!

I nealry laughed my ass off at the conspiracy behind the boys' backs too! Sei and Yei had me dying here who knows how many times, the little devils :-P

So yeah to sum it up, lovely story... I know you probably won't even see this (haven't updated anything new here for a while?), but better say it than not.

Thank you for an making my gloomy morning better!
Fobbster chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Oh god I don't know why I'm still reading this.
Jesse is such a sensitive freaking flower!
People do NOt repandomly burst out crying after something bad happens.
Unless they're like, Rapunzel, and completely shielded from everything.
Anyways, boys, girls, regardless of their sexual preference DO NOT JUST I'll stop now.
There's no point anyways.
Fobbster chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Okayokayokay.
This is really bothering me.
Defiantly-
Adjective
Showing defiance- she was in a defiant mood.
Definitely-
Adverb
Without doubt- I will definitely murder you with a spork if you continue to use these words wrong.
See the difference?
Someone chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
SEVEN friggin' Years have passed! Where is my Prequel?

The story was sooo good! *FANGIRL-MEGA-SQUEAL*
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Omg i fucking love this! And the sex scene was totally hooooot ,god im such a pervert ...hehe
falling-into-fate chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Oh my God. This is just. So fucking cute. I died reading this. Lol. Definitely worth reading. Thank you for this wonderful story. :3
falling-into-fate chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
"If all went well, Jesse and Nate would be fucking each other by Christmas." LMFAO! xD I can't wait and see where this story goes. It seems really interesting so far. ;)
lunasea chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Okay for one i absolutely loved it even if there were a few mishaps but still, incredible love~ :)
lunasea chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
I dont mean to be mean or rude pointing it out but im confused as fuck. last chapter, chapter 8, you referred to Lori as "Martha" now its back to Lori. :/
lunasea chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Okay so maybe i missed something but...changing the last names of the main characters is REAAALLLLYYY confusing.
fhtvfjhtnft chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Chris is so fucking awesome XD
saints chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
me again! 9 things came to mind 1:teacher scary 2:i would have went with the pixie sticks and bothering chris3:yay lets all get hyper and throw chairs!4:lori is evil like me but not kind of evil is...5:biting solves everything even world hunger and war6:bite for ur life man!even if she could dislocate a bone id still get a few nips at her!7:when i imagined chris and conners faces i fell off my bed again but this time on my sneakers...8:jesse in a dress brings a role playing lemon to my wonderful mad scientist crazed person mind for nate and jesse.

love 4EVER OF DIE!tee hee...
saints chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
holy hell i thought i was gona die of laughter at the puppy eyes thing but then i fell off my bed(hard wood floor with pens pencils and notebooks and a laughing falling me dont mix)laughing and groaning from the fall at the part where jesse told adam and chris about the tickets!u r awsome.i love this story so far!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
I decided to read the whole story and then review at the end.

And I just wanted to say how great this story is. :D :D :D