Reviews for From Hell to Heaven in Four Months
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
Awesomely adorable chapter. The whole nipple deal is making me giggle. A lot. And now I want to stop but can't. But, *sighs happily* we got some action. Nipple action, which is even better.

I'll shut up about the nipple now.

Lots of Nate love coming for this direction. And Jesse love, because he's adorable.

Continue SOON! Or I shall hunt you down and torture you with...evil cliche!Het. Fear me.
Kakiryu chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
. EW...That's so gross. I can't believe anyone would actually do that (the leaving it out in the open or the touching of it-shoe or no shoe...).

'Sides the whole condom issue...I liked this chapter. The whole fight thing and the what-not, I mean. Poor, poor, por Jesse. Heh...

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
Deadly Beautiful chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Thank you for reviewing-finally! I've been waiting for, what seems like, ages. But, I hope your ankle feels better!
Stefen chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Good chapter. Update!
Mirima89 chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
OMG WRITE MORE! i can't wait to see some action hury!
Green Forest chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
You hurt him!, and you took forever to update. and it was a good chapter but I had to read a lot of it again, because I completely forgot what was happening, but I do know now, so you should update soon before I forget.
UPMBT chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
I love pixie sticks... but I'm kinda afraid of them. Okay, that sounds a bit... odd but I'm afraid of them becayse I once choked on one... okay, that sounds odd too... It's just that I was sucking it up like a straw and it got caught in my throat and I just kept sucking for air but I couldn't breathe until I finally drank some water and practically threw up. That was a bit random... anyway, Update soon please or I'll be forced to eliminate you from this whole forsaken world.

-Up Past My Bed Time
Kazza2085 chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Heh I love the Condom thing (I think)

Nate sounds soo totally hot, like majorally hot!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Sorry, but hehehehehe...the condom. That's it. Lol. My poor Jesse! *gasp* Nate need to help patch him up! Seriously. Very good chapter. Continue SOON! And if you don't...well, I'll do something. A bad something.
Switch chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Wait... if she marries their brother, that makes them sister-in-laws, not not aunt/nieces... THIS STORY IS EFFING AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Saraswathi R chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Your story seems pretty good so far, but I'd like to give you a little tip: it helps the atmosphere of a tale if you gradually work the details of a character's appearance into the story, instead of just listing them off as though you are giving them a medical examination.

For example, instead of just saying that "Victor was 5’ 8”, with very dark brown hair, hazel eyes and peach skin", you could mention in the midst of the story that "Victor brushed his dark brown hair out of his face, his hazel eyes filled with laughter."

And we don't need to know the exact details of their appearances. Let the readers use their imaginations. ~_

Good luck with your writing!

-Hydrangea
the-real-mo chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Good chapter, although I have no clue who this Nikki is (but I am dumb, you know)! Keep on writing!
NoDa-chan chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Ya a a ay new chapter o Sorry I didn't review earlier...but...yeah. Haha, please make sure your friend doesn't find out about this? Cause, you know, if you died, that would be *so* not cool...if only cause you couldn't finish the story P And while I'm sorry your school is soo boring, I'm superglad this was the result Just a question: do *you* have nine periods every day? Cause, I was just wondering...since in this story, they do, and that made me go "wow, that's worse than *my* school!" (which is pretty hard to beat.)

So o o o...onto chapter specific stuffs! Yay for long-ish reviews! Oh man, my sister was just learning about Poe...wow, I just realized that! That's awesome though, I like how you've given them at least *one* good teacher, even though it's a bit unrealistic that *everyone* likes her...; Aw, poor Jesse...what an annoying little sister. Annoying little sisters make me sad...they give us god (well, semi-good ; ) little sisters a bad name! ::coughcough:: Though Leasel is awesome! YAY! ANYWAY, what play are they doing? A roo~oomance? Cause that'd be funny, if Nate got a lead...but then... wait...female leads guy leads...never mind. So, I like how the Nate&Jesse romantic-situation is moving along, albeit slowly It'll make them *finally* getting together all that much more worth it. I especially like how you're ending the chapters w/ Sei and Yei...it really brings them all together, plus we get to see more of the plan~~

I think...I'll give you cookies...only when you update! Wait, I'm not that mean. You can have one now, one later! Much better

Update soo~oon! Please?
AnotherSmith chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Uhm...update, like now! No, I'm joking...or am I? Dun dun dun...Alright, that was a little creepy...Anyways, I love your story. Its easy to read and even easier to enjoy. If you're still looking for a beta, I have an extreamly boring life and would be glad to help you. But seriously...update this shiznit! I want to read more..._
Up Past My Bed Time chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
YAY! I'm sorry I didn't review on the last chapter. This was very fun and I lurved it uber muches! PWEASE updae soon. Slash is my drug... well one of them... tehe.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »