Reviews for From Hell to Heaven in Four Months
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Eh, chapter two is the same thing as chapter one, correct? If not, I have problems. Heh. I think this story is absolutely fucking adorable. I shall add it to my favorites list. Hmm. Add again SOON!
Up Past My Bed Time chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
There so will not be a few months betwen each update! I will not accept that! This is o good and I really want to read more so try to hurry please! PLEASE!
Tyler Conners chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
its good. more please!
the-real-mo chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Wah! I like this story! Especially the sneaky twins. They remind me of this awesome, crazy asian friend of mine at school (she has long hair too o.o;;). Keep it up!
favoritesong chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I really, really liked it. It was very well written and it really pulled you in. You must write more soon or I will hunt you down and hurt you.
Tyler Conners chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
dude i really like it so far. the characters are alot better then you usally see in storys like these, they aren't all mary sues and they aren't all blah blah boo hoo i really like it you are a good writer! please hurry and update!
L. A. Solvang chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I think you write well, and the interaction with all the people in your story runs smoothly. n_n; It's so easy ending up listing things when you write with so many characters, so far I'm impressed at your pace. However, thinking of your talent, why do you list the character's appearance in the beginning? If you're a good writer you should be able to do that in your story. I'm only saying because it doesn't look good, and you described Amy very simply into your story. Why not do the same thing with the rest? Even if we don't get everyones appearance until the third chapter - it doesn't matter. It looks (and reads) better then listing it.

But I like the story, you got charming characters and good luck with future chapters! X3!
Staris chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
omgosh how was that bad? BAD? ...IT WAS GREAT! lol awesome intro i loved it, and i personally can't wait till next chapter! please please please update soon! oh and when is the lovely Nate going to notice our distressed outcast Jesse? hm? anyways! nice chapter! update soon!
Ashley Arsenic chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
This is really good slash and i hope that you will update soon. There just isn't enough slash out there so try to hurry.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14