Reviews for From Hell to Heaven in Four Months
uniqueindividual chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I wish a guy was really this hot
i-see-faeries chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Aw, adorable. Horribly cliche, but still cute. Love it!
True.Randomness chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
This story was good. Really good. I liked the plot though I do admit there were a lot of errors and mistakes all through out the story. However the main point got throuh. This story cold be fantastic if it was rewriten but regardless, it was still fun to read. Also I complent you in your lemon scene, it was very good. Oh and I was wondering if there is going to be sequel after all.
Freak779 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
saw the Author's Note at the beginning and scrolled down to the end before even reading. hahahaha. I wrote a story about two kids in school and it was in my notebook. They found it ... I definitely had some explaining to do... .
paputsza chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
o.o what's with you and calling these problems "little". very upsetting... i should have read this story in 2004. I would have been fifteen and stuff...
paputsza chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
o.O ya know, preps aren't all that bad. hear me out. Preps, in this day and age are simply the alternative to emos. I've gone to a school without any real preps, or you'd see one stereotypical prep/jock a day. We have this new majority called the emos at the beginning of every school year. Since there's so many of them they are unable to be socail pariahs and become scene kids with occasional emo tendencies, flashbacks from their wristcutting days... we also have a weird asian social order that's half japanese style half american but i'm not a part of that... I'm just one out of a hundred yaoi fangirls on a rampage to kill one another.

but yeah, if i went to this school i would join the preps. Tennis shall always be better than p.e. and the guys deserve no respect cuz they suck, literally, was fun for me XD; i'm a girl, btw, i went into fangirl laughing mode for months though. you haven't seen the guy involve *mew* But yeah, the twins are creepy, still reading.
gummybearmurder chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
I loved it. The lemon was great, the story as a whole was great and I smiled really big at the end.:)
JtheChosen1 chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
AMAZING! I finally got thru with ur story (it was realy loong) so totally worth it! i hope u do write a sequel, there's a lot of potential for one!

just to clarify a few things: i agree with u that gay men have fashion sense, but they don't always know how to cook. my ailities are a testament to that, since i burn water XD

Again, excellent work! i am eager for more!
Back of Beyond chapter 14 . 11/14/2007
I think I've read this story 3 times now - I keep coming across it and forgetting I've read it. Then I can't stop. xD

Anyway, after reading it for the third time I was shocked to realise I hadn't reviewed. So here it is!

Awesome story. :] Loved the characters (well, not all of them, obviously :P) and the plot too. Shame everything's on hiatus, as a sequel would have been cool.
an-array-of-starlight chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
One word.

YUMMY.

(The story was great, but the hot guy sex was SUPERLY AWESOME!)
ARIEoftheFOREST chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
lemon definitly lemon
FlamingDoritos chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
GASP! THERE IS A SEQUEL? I MUST READ IT! Unfortunately, I am very tired and I hurt everywhere and I'm going places later on, so I think I'll crash. I'd have reviewed every chapter, but I'm lazy.

The twins remind me of me and my brother. I'm not even kidding.

Fantastic job, my dear.
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Aw! So cute and awesome! I loved Nate and Jessie, i hope beyond hope that you write a sequel! ]
emotional hangover chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
Awesome 's definitely one that will be added to my is such an adorable Nate sounds so hot. XD
uggabugga chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
eek!Yay they finally had sex!

and i think you should write a story was really good and i think a sequal would be really good too!

p. . is the Twins remind me of me and my friend.)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »