Reviews for From Hell to Heaven in Four Months
Koryuu chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
well i can say i loved the lemon! very good! adding you to favorite authors and the story too!
chibicherrychan chapter 14 . 11/5/2005
First, I'd like to name the only thing I didn't really like about your story because I am trying to be objective here. Amy as the supreme bitch and Sarah who started off as a friend but wound up being equally bitchy. I don't like how girls always seem to turn to those eternal bitches in fics that involve slash.

Then again, I did go to high school, and I suppose girls really were bitchy in a way. I mean, teenage girls are probably the most dreadful creatures to roam the earth... well, not all of them but still. Also, Jesse's sister was rather sweet by the end, so shut me up.

Other than that I enjoyed your story quite a lot. Very entertaining. Lovable, sexy Nate. Shy and sweet Jesse. And yes, the sex scene was good... hot.

Love the ending with the phone call and Nate tossing the object across the room, and I liked what he said just then.

Yep, good story. Congrats.
eteled chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
M...

I just read the whole thing now. M... Lovely. How about an epilogue to round things off. You know, Sara and Amy finding out, the friends reactions etc?
Kakiryu chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
*screams* That was awesome! Not only was the lemon good, but the ending was so sweet! Keep at it. *distant chants of 'Sequel, sequel, sequel' echoing throughout room*

*coughs* Right. Well...*zooms off*

Write more,write soon, just write. Ciao.
ShadesWithLove chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
omg... fucking unbelievable. plz do a squeal... or maybe even a prequeal! anything... finally that sarah bitch is rejected! whoh! sarah can finally jump down the building, after the author used her as a human shield for assaults by her reviewers. bye sarah...
Dark Vs.Light chapter 14 . 10/26/2005
OH MY GOSH! i saw that you had updated, i started reading, and right when i got to the good part... THE STUPID BELL RANG! but that probably was a good thing, because i was grinning like mad, and my teacher has a tendancy of reading over my shoulder. BUT THIS WAS GREAT! It was well worth the wait. now get back to work on Second Chances. cause that one's good too. but i guess i can let you take a well deserved break. but keep up the good work. mucho loving
kuroi-urufu chapter 14 . 10/26/2005
Yay! A nice sour lemon... -smiles dopedly- What a great day it is. Damn! I have to do homework tonight and go to me military group with nice mental pictures of Nate and Jesse... but they are so nice... i can see me zoning out and getting hit by a tossed rifle. Thanks...

But i want the sequel and i want it long, lemony, and full of more nicely written sexy lemons!
PaperLanterns chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
You've written an entertaining story. The characters were likable and cute. well done! -andreaPS green day kicks ass
AppLEaves chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Oh my god.. oh my god.. oh my god! MY GOD! THEY DID IT!

Ugh... I wish I could be all hyperly and make this review stretch out to the horizons or something. But I haven't eaten yet and this isn't my computer.

Maybe later. Maybe for the sequel. (Eep!)

Yep. Very sad. Especially when you accidentally get a glimpse of the 'boobs'. Of course. We girls were luckily, born without the idiot gene. The guys got it. But maybe it's because of the absence of this gene that makes so many girls succumb to the 'bimboic plague'.

Now that was weird. How the hell did I think of that?

-Sugar
KennyRules chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Okay I'm not a giant fan of yaoi...in fact this is the only one i read... However I must say every single chapter had me roaring in laughter. And this chapter's begining and end had me cracking up...Except for the lemon...Yeah, I skiped it... Don't take it offencively, I just wanted to skip the sex and go to the funny...Anyway, awesome story, one of the best on
Jarf chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
*drool starts to form*

Sequelsequelsequel. Now. And hopefully with some more lemon? ;D
Deadly Beautiful chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Aw! I like this chapter. Good ending : ) Now, focus on your other stories because I love them, too! _
ddz008 chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Aw, It was a cute ending!I wasn't expecting them to have sex XD but it was 're such a cute couple and they deserved to be together!Hope to see the sequel really soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Naomi Schemer chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
**squeas** AW such an adorably OMFG worth ending! I love Sei and Yei...I loved how randomly they decided to have sex, and I loved the way you wrote then ending too. I can't wait for the sequel..if it gets written.
chocolatedemon chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
Alright, im probably one of those 'SQUEALING GIRLS' right now, so, LOVED IT.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »