Reviews for Prince Charming
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
This was hilarious! It reminds me of another story - not the plot; the plot is totally original! - but the main character, she has a great attitude!Anyway, loved it, would like to read an update! D
deepdani chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
ok ok, lemme guess, they're almost broke becuz elder son got all the money and riches after parents die or something, but he gambled it all away and thats why they're not so rich anymore and thats why "Mike" (HAHA) is not so keen on him...or mike might not be so fond because he's jealous that Stacie likes elder brother cuz he likes her...or maybe he jus has a lot of deep, dark secrets he jus doesnt want to divulge, so when stacie tries to get to know about his family he jus clams up ..which he did

am i wrong? TELL ME! update pleez.
anon chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
I like it. Update. Please.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
update soon! i love it!
accountdeactivated22 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Completely awesome! I love this story, sarcasm is entirely underused in other stories, but not it this one. I actually laughed out loud at some parts... and that never happens. Good job and please update!
Evan-Cora chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
You finally updated, i was wondering what happened to you... it's great, really, update soon!1
emingygurl chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Whoo, an update! Hmm..is he jealous or is there something we don't know about David (yet) that's bad? I'll just wait, and hope you'll update sooner than you did last time! Great story, continue!
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
i can't belive i haven't read this story b4! you rock keep it coming!

-shasta valentine
Aimers chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
(insert laughter here)
jennycraig10 chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Thanks for mentioning my question, and yes it did help. Ohh a promise to a best friend, and now a goal to know everything about the prince. intrigue... I love it! Update soon because I soo need some romance.
AngelQt82217 chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
This is cool, i think i like it!Its really good... David seems cool and interesting... Mike, hm...he seems to be a pain lol...idk just my opinion... Well keep writing.. really great... Update Soon!
minute-glass chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
great chapter! :D haha loved it. can't wait for one of them to kiss ;) lol
KaiaLeigh chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Well now that I am caught up, you should update again soon! :-)
KaiaLeigh chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Oh hot older brother, cool.
KaiaLeigh chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Good chapter, glad he bought some normal clothes.
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »