Reviews for Kat
water block chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
Since I personally have nothing against thie Jeff person, I feel sorry for him, since it appears he's going to be a rebound guy.

So nice of the friends to do this for her!
water block chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
I thought their first kiss was very sweet. It wasn't tense, and expected. It was just-a kiss.

Nicey Nice!
water block chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Last two chapters were so cute!
water block chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
I knew there was a wonderful reason for not liking/hating the mom!

Loved seeing Sam and his boyfriend Tom interact.

The fact that Sam and Tom were the only ones that came, not her french model friend, sister or mom, says alot about Kat's life. No wonder she spends so much time at the office!

Loved this chapter-
water block chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
I knew it!

That was just great-hope you had fun on your trip!

Uhm. I should probably go and unpack some more (We just moved! YaY! Get my own room!) Instead of reading this story.

Read more later! Loved it!
water block chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
I bet the guy that left suddenly without finishing his food next to Chris' table was a reporter/paparazzi-and he's going to do a story on how Chris impregnated Kat-the woman he's cheating on his movie star girlfriend with.

Great chapter.
water block chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Signed photos are better than money! (especially the half naked ones.)
water block chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
This chapter was so cute! I love Sam already-and the constructing of the chair was funny.
water block chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Not liking the mother much at the moment.

Chris seems interesting. Can't wait to find out more about him!
water block chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
The AN at the beginning of this chapter was very reassuring-always nice to see into a character's personality straight from the author, and not just what you learn along the way.

Nice chapter. I love how Kat want's to be independant and support herself-keeps her normal and unselfish/greedy, and spoiled.

What does Kat look like? Tall, short. Brunette, blonde. Eye color, etc?
water block chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
NOthing like jealousy to get the blood boiling!
water block chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I can tell already I'm going to like this story!

Great intro-exciting, and it pulls you right in. Confident sounding character-that's always nice, and the summary was pretty fun to. Also-proper use of grammer and spelling is always a plus when grading a story.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 32 . 6/29/2005
hey girl...yeah keep going girl...post a epilogue...so loving it...going pretty well too...
katie chapter 32 . 6/28/2005
to me the ending was rushed everything happened too fast but it was still good. very good story.
The Masked Marauder chapter 32 . 6/28/2005