Reviews for Unconditional
ziva-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
*claps enthusiastically* Very true! I luv it! We, humans, can't stand some people because of what we do, but God loves everyone just the same. Amazing, huh? Anyways, it's a great story! I luv it. So true and God bless )
Missnix chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
It's so beautiful, it made me cry! I love it!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This was so beautiful. I loved it.

Amen and God Bless!
Lady Isaiah chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
SO TRUE! LOVE IT! You are so cool!
LivingintheMist chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Beautiful.
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
i have asked myself why very often! Great job! I like the rhyme, but the poem kind of ends abruptly. I don't know exactly why it seems like that, but i think if you added another verse/stanza (whatever you wanna call it- lol!) It would make it better. Still, great job!Lauren
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This is true brother, Amen.
Getuie chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*ponders* There's a flow to this without there really being a very deliberate rhymescheme ... I like the 'why?' repetition and how that divides the facts, the personal opinion on self and the answers... It's an interesting touch. The way this is written is also very... It's like you're just stating the facts... There's very little emotion in this which is also something that I noted as you usually do add some of that in... Though admittedly not one of your bests (I have for too many favourites as it is), it's still an awesome poem.
Lhinneill chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Very, very good. Almost made me cry.