Reviews for A Godly Plea
melody mama chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Trust me, he is always listening, even when it seems like he isn't, he truly is. I've seen enough in my life to know. In those time that it seems like he isn't listening, he is there completely. Bad things happen sometimes, its just the way things are. But if you hold on, honld on tight and just keep going, keep parying, keep living, things will change. Just place all your trust in him, which I know is much easier said than done. But the outcome is amazing.
Solange MacLeod chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow... this piece of poetry is truly awe-inspiring! :) It's gorgeous. I've read a few of the poems you have up here on fictionpress, and this is my favorite so far. (I'm gonna read all your stuff eventually. :))

It's so... truthful. You could see it happening. Just curious - is this about an abused woman? The answer is probably obvious, but I'm kind of slow, LOL. Anyway, I enjoyed this very much. Hey, just out of curiousity, have you ever considered writing a poem that doesn't rhyme? I'd love to see you try that. :) I'm sure you'd do wonderful.

Okay, I'm finally done. xD Thank you so much for the review on "Yakusoku," by the way. _~

-Solange MacLeod
LordK chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw... sad...

Very nice, very sad. It's brutal, but I have to imagine that it happens. The occasional rhymes of your rhyming scheme are effective and fun. Very nicely written poem definitely. There was some very powerful imagery. This poem is the kind that seems to stay with you.
Manju chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
omg, this poem is very good. i can never write a poem with God in it. anyway, great job putting the imagery in this poem. keep up the good work!
StrangeInfatuation chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Amazing. truely amazing. i love the feel of this. it really invokes strong emotion in the reader. You have talent. rock on

xoxo