Reviews for Father Franz
RecycledAir chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
You and I traded reveiws long ago, when I had a different name. I too fight my battles with religion. Beautifully written. Glad to see you still have your amazing talents. Keep it up.
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
A beautiful and moving just need to reread as there are a few spelling errors (probably typos).Very well written, and touching.

ColdFrost
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow. This is so moving and beautiful, an incredibly awesome piece of writing. It has touched me deeply. I can relate to the feeling of impurity and abuse and hopelessness - and then the beauty of being offered God's selfless love and healing. You have portrayed those two dimensions, the pain and the hope, very well, and the figure of "Father Franz" gives the whole poem a concrete rooting, one can imagine the situation vividly. I love the passages with the hair and the tears. The end is kind of a shock to read, that the speaker still says no, but one hopes there will be other chances to say yes. A truly great poem.
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
very good keep up the good work
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE your poetry ? - I LOVE it ! Nicely written and so emtional. Well done !

Noelle
r0x0r j00 b0x0r5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
truly amazing...keep writing :)
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Beautiful piece. Quite powerful.

Magnus
whyette chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Wow, this is one of the most moving things that I've ever read in my life. I can't think of words to describe my awe for this poem.

Please keep writing.

-Whyette
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Incredible piece of writing, brillianty deep, thought-provoking and cuts to the heart...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I love my ways to much...tooBut I know I wont...won'tand shock my head...shook

Very nice poem.. such a sad ending.. great way of explaining this person's innerbattle... great job
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I assume you said yes? that's such a wonderful thing. I several friends whome I hope to see that happen to. Good for you.