Reviews for The I Love You Poem
born blue chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
this is absolutely incredible. absolutely beautiful, i loved every word.
crimsonfirefly27 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
this is beautiful, your poetry moves me.

drop by sometime and read one of mine, if you have time.
Stroke chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Good lines. I think the centered text works for you, even if it's generally not effective. Your syntax is too bumpy at times. Too many. Short. Lines. Makes it. Too. Jerky. To be. Romantic. That's how I felt when I was reading this. See what I mean? Try to give it some more flow between lines. They're not like sentences; the poem should read down and not start anew every line. Try to use more enjambement. Romance is a very smooth, flowing thing. The key is to acheive this feeling in the poem. Good good. I liked it.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This poem is just beautiful and gives me hope for this world.

EB
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
really lovely... such a sweet story :)
Paizley chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
It reminds me, in a way, of the guy I'm dating now and how I feel for him. I really like this.
Embellished Heart chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow. I agree with what another person said. I didnt want it to end! Really beautiful. I loved it.
hanfiddle chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
simplicity and saying it as it is: you have my respect
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
wow. That is truly beautiful! I love how you used the night in it and desciriptions of the atmosphere-quite effective-as if I were there watching it all-unseen. Goregeous!
loves philosophy chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
YAY! that was so beautiful...so is nothing to criticize on, it was great, nicely written.
Brooklynn Star chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I was so caught up in the story, that i didnt want the poem to end! Excellent write!
Wicked Vampiress chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Thank you for reviewing my song. I went to read some of yours and was simply shocked. lol 245? How do you do it? This is the first piece I chose to read at random, and it shall certainly not be the last. I love the way you vary the structure. It adds to the poem yet does not distract. Excellent choice of wording and style. I love it. :-D
Forbidden Smiles chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Beautiful and work!
myno chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow. That's going onto my faves list for sure- it's one of the most beautiful poems i've read in a very long time. It flows perfectly, and is all natural and real and beautiful. Gorgeous poetry, never stop writing.
Amarise chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
too good. you make me jealous
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »