Reviews for The I Love You Poem
Ginger Anne Walker chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I love this story. I can relate to how she felt. wanting to be free. I like it. You show a lot of talent and passion from your work.
Incrys chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Congrats, you have made it onto my Favorite Authors list (as this has been added to my Favorite Stories list). The only word I can come up with to describe this right now is real. There is no fancy symbolism or syntax. It's very readable and sensible, and yet rather than reading like prose, it is definitely a poem. Excellent work here.
be afraid be very afraid chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
If Beauty were a person, in these words she would speak. From your ever faithful fan.
LordK chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wow... that was absolutely beautiful. I'm completely blown away. That was one of the most riveting, beautiful expressions of honest love I've ever read, heard, saw, or anything else. Absolutely gorgeous! It's impossible to list all the wonderful lines of poetry, but in particular, "It's the only dark thing that everybody can find some beauty in" is a great, and then, as a follow-up, "more riddles"? GREAT! I think this was so moving, because everytime it got distant from the emotion people can relate to into the deeply metaphorical you brought it right back to Earth without missing a beat. WONDERFUL!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
It's so sweet- So cute-I love this-So cool! :)
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
beautiful! wow, i really dunno wat to say...loved it a lot!
Carrollesque chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Fucking awesome poem. Seriosly, one of the best I've ever read. Avoids being sappy, yet still beautifully romantic. I love how it tells a story, using it to express love. The transition from being happy with her physicality to knowing that he loves her for what she is particularly beautiful. A truly graceful and meaningful , the stuff about wondering to kill herself to how much he's anxious for her speaks a lot to me personally. It's a beautifully element.I guess what I love most about this poem is how well crafted it is. It shows good workmanship and excellent pacing and only faults I can find is that the last line seems weak and incongrous compared with the rest of it. Also, I personally hate the word "husky." Fuck, does that word piss me well, great poem. Keep it up.
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
bravo bravo i cried so touching keep up the wonderful wonderful work
Trajo chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
*sigh* love is so confusing. I wish...i wish the people that love me would understand that i need that too. I need to be free. (by the way, that was really pretty the way you put it)
evil-kinevil chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
wow, this is a really beautiful poem. it's very descriptive and full of emotion. )
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
wow this was a beautiful poem. serious awe inspiring. u did a great job on it.
sweety167 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
..wow... I have no words. Just that it was really touching.
Saeger chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wow. Just... *wow*. It'd be nice to be that close to someone- to understand them, despite their cryptic answers.A nice poem, a well-told story. And I like her answer about why she liked the night. You, rather...

Nice. Really touching, it's like I could see it happen. Very vivid, both emotion and description.

I loved it.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
There is one line that is haunting me beautifully, What are you doing? he asks, "Attaching yourself to the Night." Nicely done
Etheral chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Thanks for reviewing Shoot The Moon. This is a really great poem, though wandered should be wondered. Other than that it's perfecto! Wonderful job!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »