Reviews for Caught in the Rain
mickledoo chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
wopee and update ) Garr i think my brain has stopped functioning for the night, so please excuse me if my review is not entirely lucid. Just wondering, what does Kendall look like? Because I keep thinking of...Kendall really. Just curious. Curiouser and curiouser. hehe. Gotta love Lewis Carroll. Um, yeah so whats with the Tyler being nice thing? V. interesting. Oh and Noah just exudes hotness i swear. Go the blazer collar flipped up! Hmm. tis a great pity that you cannot be present for our festivities tomorrow :( I do hope to enjoy your precense at another engagement before our time of rest and relaxation is OVER...I so can't wait for the Christmas holidays. At least we get 'study' camp :D A DAY LATER! Sorry kiddo I forgot to actually submit the review last night, so it's now the next day...Anyway, point being, lovely chapter and keep up the good work! Can you come to Manly tomorrow? If not I hope to see you soon sweetheart, it's a shame you couldn't come today!Love you lots, micky x
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
This was a lovely chapter, as always... Hmm... I think this Emily character is up to something... Update soon!
izzy-bh chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CONCEALED EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING FROM ME! me! you're best buddy? you're french pal? the one you took your anger out on in year 9? 'the' sound-a-phobic one? I'M SEEING YOU IN TWO DAYS AND YOU JUST WAIT. i'm going to chase you around the beach and hope you trip over D

Anyway, IGH seems to be doing wonders for the population because they LOVE you're humour. I mean your humour is 'oh look! there i go dancing around in circles during the taping of our french assignment' - yes pico, i still have the evidence.

I don't really mean to be bitchy or catty...or in any way trying to mimic you're humour. Great stories so far and hope you find inspiration (in me) to continue IGH.

I'm alone at home at 12 at night coz my brother's gone to chatswood to illegally put billboards up advertising some uni event so i'm shit scared that a robber or freaky hannibal man will come kill me.

Goodnight deary,

izzy
your fav stalker chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
yay!
pixy-dizzy chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
*pauses* Ah well. I suppose that since I didn't really get to know Cameron, I can't miss him too much. I'm a terrible, terrible person!

Your characters just have this wonderful glitter to them, you know? They're so clever and bright and...sparkly! I don't know how to put it; there’s just this constant liveliness and energy about the writing and the characters that draws readers in. They're unbelievably fun-this reminds me almost of Jane Austen's work. ;D

Haha. Kendall's revealing her backbone! Lol. I kind of miss meek and timid Kendall, but I like this new and improved version-and yay, I can still see some of the 'follower' qualities in her. Uh-oh. She’s been caught by Emily and she will never escape! It’s kind of sad, isn’t it, how she’s so lonely that she doesn’t really see what could be bad about her new “friends”. Huh. I don't know why, but I. Just. Like. Kendall. heh. I also have this Love-the-Underdog psychosis thing going on as well, so there we go. The progressing relationship between Kendall and Noah is so funny to read/watch.

...This story would be so, SO cool as a movie.

Omg, it would be so awesome writing the screenplay for this!

I'm done.

PSYCHE! Ahem. Sorry. But I'm back again, and back to watch and giggle happily to myself.

Aw, but Mikael's sweet. I luffle him.

I can’t wait until Danielle shows up…and all hell breaks loose…!

Gah. If you can’t tell by now, I’ll repeat it again. In another language, too. Me mucho gusta! Please update soon!
aurora borealis chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Great chapter. Emily is scary - and I wish Kendall would take Taylor more seriously... Oh well. She'll learn, I guess. :S

Anyway - great story! I love it! :)
Evan-Cora chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Canberra? it's rather quiet isn't it? i've been there before, quiet but nice tho... nice chap you have here! love it!
why can't I just be tall chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
unfailing logic Hmm well i think it fail me though cause i still stand my my statment that i'm know writer. and i've sort of given up hope of growing as i am 15 and 9 months and i haven't grown since i was 13. thanks for the update though, i liked the adding to kendall she seems more real after this chapter.
aurora borealis chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Great story. I like the touch with Fate speaking to her substitute sometimes - especially how you fast-forwarded to when school started again. I feel sorry for Noel, but hopefully it'll be better living away from her father (the real one). Mikael seems nice, and Noah is sweet. I hope he can make up with Kendall, who *did* seem like a nice girl in the chapter from her point of .. Fernandez... That was Cameron, wasn't it? Is he going to disappear from the story now? And what's with Andrusha? He *has* to be a long-lost Russian relative... It would be so... erm... cliché. (Sorry.)But anyway - great story. You write really well, and the characters are great. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more.
squattingduck chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
o! i love it already! the end is so great! you're description is awesome
Brooke ORiley chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
hehe, most excellent. i approve. that was really adorable when mikael bought her that magazine...so cute! and tyler continues to be amazing. and i'm tired, so i'll be off, but that was cool and i can't wait for more!
Brooke ORiley chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
whee! i come back from my summer job, and suddenly you've updated a whole bunch! that's amazing! ::ish happy:: _ and i noticed tyler's fedora. ::ridiculous grin:: thankies!

anyway, i will read more later, but i'm starting college and i need a nap. heh...see ya!
TurtleGoddess chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I'm intrigued by this! It seems like a really creative idea, and it's well-written, also. I'm going to read the rest now; good job so far!
Bubble's Webb chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Hey dude! I'm super super bored but I don't feel like going to bed (it's 11:30 saturday night) so I'm going to review! Yay! In fact, I'm so bored that I'm listening to With You by JESSICA SIMPSON! ARGH LORD HELP ME! Hehehehe anyway, Let me just revise this chapter...Oh yeah. Hah. I loved the shoe throwing incident. And Noel should bloody well get to know Tyler. Hee. I see the romance blossoming already. Lol you thought we were getting writing folder back when you posted this last chap. It was pretty anticlimatic i felt actually. The amount of comment was so pitiful. Omg we went to this family friends place for dinner tonight (he's staying in this terrace in paddo) - his place is SO COOL! I want one! Right. The story. Umm please update honey bunch! OH AND RUSSIAN BOY! WOH! What is it with all of us and Russians. He. But you just gotta love them. And i love the whole school scenes. They amuse me. What also amuses me is the B/Jet thing. Har-de-har (no thats not sarcastic it just sounds that way) Seriously, it's pretty much her down to a tee. Sort of. Heh. Anyway, talk to you later darl- Micky xx P.S. You didn't miss out on much at nays, the movie officially SUCKS (i don't know what i ever saw in it) and we ended up spenidng like an hour cooking shortbread and one HUGE cookie! Hopefully she'll bring some cookie on monday :) It was god man. Ttyl!
am chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
1. he has prostrate cancer2. i like noel )3. nope, she's smart4. i need to pee5. not really.. she doesnt have much characterr
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »