Reviews for Caught in the Rain
Vilverin chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
HERE IS A LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT! Just for you. OH and could you do me a favor please? Threaten Micky with DEATH if she doesn't hurry up and update her story... I swear I will come to Australia, track her down... somehow (shh I haven't figured this part out yet!) ... and then either make her tell me what happens or... keep her prisioner until she finishes it for me. Lol I couldn't actually kill her... it's not in my nature _ But yes I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Much, much, much better. And much much much longer too. YOu know what is weird? If you write a word enough it begins to look SOO freaky... like I just wrote much like six times and now it looks totally stupid... like that's not how it's actually spelt, even though it is... right? Wow I'm nuts... anyway Update soon! But not too soon. AND TELL MICKY TO UPDATE!Vilverin
Vilverin chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
You're as crazy as I am... well crazier actually considering I am only trying to write two stories at a time while you are trying to get three in. I know you posted this a LONG time ago but I have the most screwed up computer ever, as I believe I have told you before... I like this- prolouge is it?- but it's a little short. But that's ok because it's a prolouge... Yes ignore EVERYTHING I say because I am very high on CANDY CANES! There is ABSOLUTELY nothing better... really... Lol Saharian and I ate an entire box of 250 mini candy canes... it was great. You know what is SCARY? She's like my BEST friend and we have the same name... well same nickname anyway. Her nickname actually fits her name while mine came about because people called me lizard which gradually changed to Liz and her name is Elizabeth which obviously shortens to Liz... you know what sucks though? WE BOTH SPELL IT WITH TWO Z'S! I swear I did it first... I did. I DID! Hmph... oh well. Lol... yes not much of this has actually been about the story, as it should be but I'm having fun rambling on to you and imagining you are answering back... which you are not... obviously... because you are in Australia and I am here in rainy Van-City. This is getting kind of long and I still have the rest of your updates to review so I am going to go now...Vilverin _
your favourite stalker chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
o! velly velly intarasting! dont look at me like that missy. um um GRREAT PLOT! she does kinda sound spoilt- but luv her neway. kinda got confused in the beginning with dan n danz but its good now. i think it was really kool with lady fate n all! fantabulous start :)so update soon! o! MERRY CHRISTMAS! for 2moz! hope santa gives u heaps of wonderful presents! (n don't fget that sharing is caring *wink wink*). cya soon darl! luv ya (n i meant that)
quiksilva brumby chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAhAHA! *wipes away tears of laughter* Don't take this the wrong way, but Dani sounds a lot like you! P He. Not in a bad way though...your not that superficial. And your brother is anything but 17. Hmm anyway. V. amusing :P I shall start my story...eventually. I'm not REALLY sure what its going to be about. I just sort of thought of how to kind of start it type thing. And thers going to be a hot canadian guy in it! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Yes...I always get high on Christmas Eve. I'm about to go to Gareth's (sisters bf in case you forgot)house b/c his family has this Christmas Eve party thingy. Last time i went i got SICK and threw up THREE times on Christmas Day,so i'm not looking forward to it. BUT my brother is being dragged along too so at least ill have somebody to talk to. BUT OMG THE WHOLE EVENING WITH MY SISTERS FRIEndS! ITS TERRIFYING! Gar i cant spell. Anyway.

"Love you" .But i do! P An you know youlove me too...god my mums keyboard is so screwed...

luv - micky

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS! "Peace and goodwill toward Men"...and women! D
epephany chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
hello mello, yes well diamante i must admit a very sparkling chapter darling. hmm love the whole "diamond bay" scenario . omg ihate this stupid new computer the monitor keeps on turning off by itself maaha : neways hilarious stuff bunny! oo yay christmas i havnt ne1 ne christmas msgs but i am going forgo that privelege this yr due to cant be botherdness aicks im all wet. o n btw i SUCK at golfing meh . OH MG IT TURNED OF AGAIN! and BTW TO ALL YOUZE! I AM MINTY EHEHEHHEHEHEHE I ROCK maaha neway lol gloat fest finished i will try n right some of the teenage drama thingy diary thingy this weekdn mama ahaha mama neway love ya lots merry xmas darling
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
OMG! XD THISN WAS SO FUNNY! I absolutely loved it, dawling. Amazing. Purely amazing. Loved it. Update soon!
quiksilva brumby chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Lovely pico m'dear. See! I finally got around to reading it! Now i just have to go read your other story...Bleh. ) Anyway, great start but now you have to update! I'm starting a new story soon! Moohahaha. If i ever actually get around to starting it. And I know how to finish off one of these days! Yay! Ah wells, great stuff! I love Martha P He. Luv ya always, - micky, maverick, charlie.
your fav stalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
here to haunt you once again. you cannot run away from me! this story is extremely good; even though i kinda got depressed after the first chapter. luv 2 see where this is heading. update soon!
Affluentheartache chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Hey, this sounds like this korean drama series (autumn story, also there're other english titles) that I've watched...but yeah, would be interesting to see where this story's heading.
arwentheelf chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Sounds interesting so far. im as little unsure about where its heading and whether or not ill like this fic but ill keep reading til I decide whether i like it or not (i most likely will like it, i like it so far). Do two povs!
epephany chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
omg the plot is such a friggin good idea! honestly! yeah the pov thing sounds good! awesome idea babe, just be careful with superfluous phrases (teehee i kno wat superfluous means, dono whether i spelt it right but watever)e.g. i cant find it now but it was something like all of a sudden suddenly or somthing like that i dono watever. ONE TRE HIL YAYAYASYYSER im on a writing high so after i take my TRASH AHAHAH trash teehee out then and empty all the crap from my pink bag i will start on jamaica sky- sankars chaptoi ironical schmonical spondonical neway tootleo
Jazzy Kitty chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Cool; you started a new story! This was a great first chapter; I really like how you introduced the readers to the situation. Did you mean to call the chapter the "Epilogue" or the "Prologue"? cuz maybe you mistyped it...? or maybe you wanted it that way? Anyway, you must update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8