Reviews for My Only Christmas Wish
Young King101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey Matt, I told Jisu that I'd read this story again for the holidays and boi I'm so glad I did, really took me back. This story is so good man, look even better on film...

Just wanted to say thanks for writing it and show my appreciation again for your work, 5 STARZ man! Merry Christmas again, Happy New Year, and BLESSINGS.

;)

-Jos!ah
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
Great story. I'll add it to my favorites.

happy writing!
Young King101 chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
YEAH, that was terrific dog, I can't believe it's all over! That really was an awesome story Writerforever, and it made me feel pretty good that I helped you out by simply Reviewing it, 1,0 your-welcomes lol. Hope to read your next line of works awight, lata patna, God Bless you, and merry xmas.

Huey P. FlyingAce.*Goodness-gracious-me...!* Mr. Tumnus "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe."
Paperbackprincess chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
it was a fantastic story! i loved reading it!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
Awsome ending! This book has a great message! I think all young adults about this age should read this. Great job! Looking forward to another great book soon!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
Totally sweet. Definately the best way to go. Phew. I was so worried that someone was going to die. Excellent ending! Best of luck in future stories!Merry Christmas,Shadow Gryphon
Angel Jenna chapter 13 . 12/20/2004
AW..that is a really good way to end the chapter. That was a really good story Matt. It seemed very real too even if all of it wasn't. I hope u write a sequal to it so we can find out how things turn out. Good story!
Angel Jenna chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
woo...cliffhanger chapter. this is a really good story. Good chapter!
Rachel.again chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
yay! you were nice! I am soo oproud that you finshed it without any delay! keep it up!
Young King101 chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
Well good for Marcus, reconciling with God, and on xmas, no better time I suppose. Till the next chapter!

* .
R.M.Whitaker chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
I think that's a really neat tradition, kneeling down around the Christmas tree and praying. Actually, Christ wasn't born on Christmas day, we just celebrate his birth then. He was actually born on September 6th when it was really hot out in chapter. Please update soon!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
Aw... double sweet!
Rachel chapter 11 . 12/19/2004
Sorry...i'm to lazy to sign in...uh oh...I'm worried..whats gonna happen! If you have a sad ending... I will hurt you so bad boy! i will mail my self to kentucky and kill ya
R.M.Whitaker chapter 11 . 12/19/2004
I think my favorite part of this whole chapter was the last paragraph. It kind of reminded me of myself. You have a gift for describing feelings and saying just what you want to , quick question, are you a homeschooler? If so, I think that's so cool because I can relate with you there there gonna be another chapter?
Young King101 chapter 11 . 12/19/2004
Oh dang, and I myself said to him in my head But, it's true, what we want for ourselves is not alwas what Christ wants for us, till the next chapter then. KEEP IT UP dog!

* .