Reviews for Forever Gone
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
The to bed ending kind of took away the sadness because it didn't really add to the flow but it's still amazing. The beginngin realy captured me and I obviously enjoy the sadness because i'm me which means this poem was rated high on my scale. Never stop writing, even if only for my sake!
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I really liked that, a lot. You did an excellent job at writing it.
fadedrainbows chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Ack. How I hate giving bad reviews! Please oh please forgive me for having opinions! First off, I really feel like you're idolizing and fabricating your condition. It sounds like you are doing it for various reasons other than for emotional release. Attention, experimentation, I really can't say. But it doesn't seem like you are doing it because you are depressed. Secondly, you use the line "Does she want to be saved?" This line is way over-used and over-rated. This makes it seem even more that you are trying to be melodramatic. I am assuming this poem is about you, you give off that impression. That said you use the line "She seems to be more screwed up then ever." Again, melodramatic. It seems fake. I am so so so NOT saying that YOU are fake, do not get me wrong. But I think this piece could use ALOT of work. It needs to be more heartfelt, and less for the audience. All that said, please don't hate me! Seriously, I am not trying to be mean, this is all just constructive critisism.

*Fadedrainbows*
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
interesting and good how it is third that.
Nigousan-Aoiro chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I really life the expression of this poem i have one just like it minus the cutting...i am not sure if we both have the same views ...or if was fueled by the same emotion but is shares the same theme alomst...overall very good
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
YET ANOTHER (well it is!) great poem, well done, its interesting how its third person, yet it portrais YOUR feelings.

angel-of-woe
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
excellent, really chilling and haunting. Very nice(yes the wrong word i know) love you-Keith Andrew