Reviews for War Across the Stars: Reality
Fairytale Gurl chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
haha, wow your story has certainly cause A LOT of contraversy. I dunno, i understand that ur being different or whatever and i respect that, but why don't you just take it down and only post it on . I mean, there's not need to antagonize other people right? I don't mean to be mean, i'm not taking any sides. I understand that they antagonize you too, or am i just making an assumption but lol. guys, everyone calm down! but yea don't flame me or anything, i'm just adding my two cents in:)
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but if you want to write Star Wars fanfiction, GO TO . We want ORIGINAL stories here, not fanfiction, although fanfics have their place in the world. But their place is not here, as the rules you should have read upon registration state.
chitoryu12 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Hm, on second thought, yeah, this belongs of . But it's still great!
chitoryu12 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Guys, this is NOT A STAR WARS FIC! I read through this, except for some stuff in the first chapter, there is no Star Wars in it! Just shut up!This is a fine piece of work, and you're bashing it over about 3 percent of the story?
ebonyheart chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
i haven't read the story im afraid, however i did get around to reading the ridiculous reviews... well, flames. My, my aren't there some people on this site, who insist on pretending that they are the be-all and end-all... Trying to take the issue on with there own hands... my my my... what a sorry lot of authors... I must say... they do have a point though. A very tiny one. Sure, you can't submit anything that is copyrighted by someone else. (like the name star wars.) But this has made me wonder. if 'Stars Wars' is copyrighted (which we all know it obviously is) and Darth Vader(being a character of star wars) is copyrighted, then i suppose you could say that the name 'Luke' is also copyrighted... which i suppose would then prohibit anyone else from posting a story or poem on this site, containing the name luke. HUNT EM DOWN FOLKS. yes. see. what a ridiculous idea that is. keep up your writing raptor. ;)
Temjin-On chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Hmm, way to go and violate the Terms of Service for . Yes, that is right. As it has already been pointed out to you, NONE OF YOUR STAR WARS FANFICTION BELONGS HERE! And your defensive arugement of "I want to get more exposure for my fanfiction and get people who are not Star Wars fans reading this." does not hold water. Not here at least, because if you had any mind of all at thinking this through, you'd realise that your breaking the terms of service for this site. And uh, just as a word of warning, don't try to bring the Right to Free Speach in this if your an american, because THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEACH DOES NOT APPLY TO THE INTERNET! Yes, that is right, go and ask anyone who knows the laws, the united states constitution does not hold dominion over the world wide web. It is up to the owners of the websites to deicde what goes. So yeah, that wont help you.

By the way, I am reporting this because well, you broke the Terms of Service. So ta-ta. If you have a problem with my point of view and wish to dispute anything I have said, go ahead and send me an email. I wont care one bit.

I'd also like to add that your little Star Wars: Fictionpress Vs Fanfiction just proves the point that your a very childish person. You will not win respect from anyone if you make things like that talking about how you are entitled to be on this website. You are not. Read the rules and Terms of Service. You can get kicked off for many things. And if you don't like the rules on Fictionpress, then you should take your case elsewhere. Thank you, good bye.
M.L. Burt chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
PS: No offense meant to the admins as they tend to become quite insulted quite easily when slightly retaliated against. Past experience and such.
M.L. Burt chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
You Godforsaken monster, you! You've wrote a fanfiction...on a fiction site! *Huge fake gasp* Oh Lordy! You hath broken the way of things! Oh, God, what are we to do- oh yeah, insult the admins with blatant sarcasm. That'll work.
canilickthepaintings chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Dear Sir or Madam;

Your story is not indfic. You are wasting bandwith. Your story is fairly good, as stories go, but it is not indfic. I'm reporting it, so save what you can.

Sincerely,DuctapeDaredevil
lynx wings chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Consider yourself reported. Darth Vader is property of someone who is not you. No matter how many original characters you use, you're still using situations and characters created by someone else. You have two options:

1) Change things around a bit, replace Darth Vader with someone else, and find a w ay to replace everything that is Star Wars. You can keep it on fictionpress, and while it might be obvious that it's a Star Wars rip-off, at least it'll be here.

2) JUST MOVE THE THING TO , WHERE IT BELONGS! You won't have to put up with reviews telling you you're in the wrong place and you'll have an audience that appreciates your writing.
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is unacceptable.

This is just unnacceptable.

There is a reason why you do not post fan fiction on here. Your story ought to be deleted from here. You should be posting on a different fan fiction site; fictionpress is clearly for original fiction.
lucelombra chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I find it a bit presumptious that you call your story "The REAL Star Wars". As many have said, this is fanfiction and shouldn't be here.

And to some other people...not all non-supportive, negative comments classify as flaming.
Madcow13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I'll be brief and too the point: anything based on something already copyright is not allowed on this site without the owener's consent. So anything based on Star Wars is fanfiction. You say you have it on already, right? Well, fictionpress is for orginal works. You are breaking the terms of service by it being up here.
Palor Draiken chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Every Star Wars game that isn't based on a movie, every star wars book not based on the movies, and every star wars comic not based on the movies is a fan fiction. These are what keep the series alive.

Always nice to see someones take on the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
Uncle-Al2 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I can't read anymore. I'm not a Star Wars fanatic, but I have trouble understanding where you are going with this story. I'm pretty linear and this story is not, present, 5 years back, 7 years back, argh! The nightclub scene was pretty juvenile. Why did nebula planet attack the y-wings? Was the Jason in the god mode, the same as the Command track one? What the hell is Byrans rank, you've called him General, Commander, Field General, etc all within one supposedly contiguous time period. Where do you want to go in this you need to give Lucas credit. I think you need to work on the story continuity, relationships, backstory, and underpinings. Thanks for sharing!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »