Reviews for Guidelines of Republicanism
AntiPleasure chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
LMAO you've got a lot of people heated in your writings and I dig it. People need to stop being so passionate, this leads to way TOO MUCH conflict. Meh.

I particularly liked the first bit and laughed most about dubbya, gay, K, and blacks. It's twisted, I quite liked it. You're quickly becoming a favorite of mine deary.

Jenna xoxo
chocoholic chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Yes, it's completely biased, kinda childish, and the ones written by republicans about liberals really piss me off. But I don't care, I laughed my arse off! For shame!

Especially love: "Rich people’s posterity – worth more than the poor, and too valuable to go to war." and "George Bush – A great guy with a great cabinet! Is there any more to say? Oh yeah,

nuc-u-lar" he he he
Kon Savage chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Why is this under humor if its not funny...well except for this line "I do recognize that some of these views are still biased, but I believe they are all together more realistic." Don't become a comedian.

Savage
fugiguru chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
"Capitalism – one man obtains luxury at the expense of another man’s suffering and inferiority (economically). This is a good thing, for Americans are civilized and developed."

what do you suggest instead?

lol!
Evil Neptune chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
So true... unfortunately. I think very low of my chances of surviving the next four years with W. as president.
fanturmandos chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
"Republican conception is incredibly biased"

(sarcastically) Yeah, those Republicans are so biased.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Buttholes! Excellent.

The point of satire is to be subtle, not to beat someone over the head with it. Otherwise it loses all meaning and humor.

This is a prime example of that.

Calvin Fitzgerald
holocaustpulp chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
To all viewers: "I read the original, could this possibly be worse! Well sequels usually do suck," along with "This remains as inanely overdone as the first time you posted it..." are misconceptions; the only thing I changed from the original "guidelines of republicanism" is the language. Thus, this is not a sequel and elementarily has had nothing done to alter it.- Holocaustpulp
Carrollesque chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
An interesting little essay. Clear and to the point. A good summary of the republican platitudes. I think you could write a good essay using any of the things you mentioned. The only major flaw of this is that it lacks a clear thesis, and therefore, comes out as more of a scattergun affect. Try a nice, well organized essay, it'll peirce like the sharpest of blades.
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Wow Stein, when are you gonna stop ripping off Lord of the Rings in your lame-arse reveiws? I wasn't funny the first time, or the second or the third or the...

"And an essay saying: "I'M NOT A LIBERAL! GA A A AH! STUPID REPUBLICANZES!" is an example of utter genius"

Dude, I explained that essay in its own reveiw section.

I find it hilarious that you call my works boring and imply that they are not the work of intelligence. I am yet to see originality spew from your mouth, whilst I do seem to get quite a few reveiws...
J. Stein chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Cthulhu, you're right. Boring talks about the non-existence of the deity and the dearth of evidence for his actuality is far more entertaining. And an essay saying: "I'M NOT A LIBERAL! GA A A AH! STUPID REPUBLICANZES!" is an example of utter genius.
On Mercury chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
The note at the end made me laugh. Wasn't as funny as it could have been, but still pretty right on most stuff...like the michael moore thing!

OM
No Trust chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I'm with Flames. This remains as inanely overdone as the first time you posted it, and it mostly plays on stereotypes that are too absurd to be funny.
Pavane chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*chuckles*

the Catholic thing miffed me a bit...but i loved the other stuff.

ciao.
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Not very well done, but I dont think that Steiny can criticise it much seeing as his "Guidelines of Liberalism" was no less crap.