Reviews for Who's Doing Wrong?
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Nicely done. I think the questions to the girls helps ease the subject, and quietly asks them to consider your plea.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow1 Double wow! that's all I can say
The Imposer chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
excellant, very in keeping with the times, this should be published in the papers for every promiscuous little slut to read over the breakfast table.
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I just have a question about the end...why were they looking at you?

_ Very good poem. People are way too casual with their virginity, and not just girls.

Torn Altair chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Amazingly powerful. I really like the line "how can you...look at me as though im the one making a mistake."I know exactly what you mean.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
good use of questions for drama and very powerful ending. really gets the point across with passion.
Just Another Face Lyndz chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I agree completley. Liked it alot, and I also don't understand how some people can just give it all away like that. Oh yeah, thanks for the "welcome-back" heh, I always enjoy reading your stuff and hearing what you have to say.

ColdFrost chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
A very important message! Well written, though some of it doesn't flow fluently.I really like it!Keep writing~ColdFrost
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow, that was beautiful.l And I agree with its message. Wonderful!
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Personal and honest, but the rhythm's a little awkward
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This could work as an essay. Would have preferred a metaphor of some sort (oh, obsessed with metaphors). Hmm, the whole shabang's not what it's cracked up to be... ('doiing it', I mean). HMM! Inspiration! (Thank you very much!)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow! I don't know what to say, but I love it! W-O-W! Keep writing!-Anna :)
Taos Ardew chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow, I am speachless. This seriously floored me. It broaches a subject very few want to talk about and you just come out and say it. I really like it. It's in your face and yet it's subtle. BRAVO!
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Simple-worded, again... but the message was pretty strong. I am kind of the same way towards 'em.

~Lidless Eye
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
O.O This inspired me. I swear. I love how you wrote this. Very true poem. )

~ Noelle ~