Reviews for Snow Angel
this is britt chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this was absolutely beautiful.
philoslove chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hm, call me a cretin, but I can only say, nope, I don't understand the cutting with reference to the snow. But the childlike innocence in the later stanzas are there. Seems that there's a hint of maturity from one who used to be the little snow child.
SkyeWolf25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I liked this poem, it was rather sad, but very beautiful. You truly have the poets touch. This one is going on my favorites.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Beautiful poem. Nice imagary used. i love it.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing my poem.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
wow i really like the implications and very interesting format. very thoughtful.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
All I've gotta say is, Welcome Back! and I am glad that ur back! I missed ur great work (even tho, o tellya da truth, I ahvent been reviewin lately...sry...) Its great ta read awsome literature like da ones u write. Nice job here too. No doubt, in my mind, u r a all-star writer! Keep writing!
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very nice concept... Not too simple, yet not too complex. Seems to be very fitting for a poem like this.

Great work.

~Lidless Eye
suga CraZie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
wow. i lov ethe way you wrote it.. the blood and the snow... lovely. very descriptive in a very poetic way. Keep it up!

poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very beautiful poem SImpleplan very beautiful. X3

~ Noelle ~
arinaino yume chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
but when perfection comes the imperfect disapears...luv it, very random...but cool
NP user chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
omg! This is a beautiful poem. The imagery is fabulous. NEVER CHANGE THIS. THIS IS LOVELY! Great work!~Nicole
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Nice description. Its great! The way the poem is written I mean...
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
yeah, i see what how you link the two there, its nicely done. the way both the blood and the snow smooth everything out, tis a good image. (only ofc the blood isnt so gd.. u know what i mean) Han.
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Bit tragic, this metaphor. I'll never be able to think of snowing falling in the same way again...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
i like this. definately not what i thought it to be from the title... nope nope. awesomeness!