Reviews for Justify The Thrill: A Rock and A Hard Place
ShadowOfMoonlightlazy chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Tis another terrific chapter! I hope you have a great graduation party and get lotsa presents _ LoL!

I really like this story, it's one of my favorties that I've read, and I've read a lot... I'm not even kidding, this is terrific, you both have a lot of talent!
bookworm0706 chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
great story! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Hey, another terrific chapter, I love this story! Keep it up!
ShadowOfMoonlight whose computer is too icky to log in chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
AH! How did I possibly miss so many chapters? *kicks computer* Stupid computer didn't send me any Author Alerts... -.-

Oh well. I'm printing it all out now so I can read it once I get offline... yay! It's really good though... keep it up, I'm reading!
DarkPharaoh1666 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Ah, an interesting story. What made me choose to read this one was the title, sounds like a Piers Anothony title. Anyway, I like it so far. Well done.
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I'm completely addicted to this story. And no, I'm not being flattering. It's true. I've reread this chapter three times already!

I love how you incorporated some kind of power (Kala's) into this story-it always makes things more interesting! Also, having names for places is always good. Many stories lack that; they simply refer to different towns as "the abandoned Northern city" or something like that.

Also, I absolutely love how you make the theives trust each other. And I actually learn names in this chapter-YAY! *laughs*

And I enjoy how you formed each character. You gave them each a distinct personality, and it shows. It's awesome!

This chapter was much longer, and I really REALLY enjoyed it. I hope you update soon!
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Hello! Me again! Told you I had you on my Author Alert!

Pretty short chapter, but it seems to me like everyone is short on time these days. Poor Prince... If my mom and sister died and someone mentioned them...well, maybe he needs to keep up appearances! If I were a Princess...yeah, I think I'd learn to be pretty stoic.

Anyway, enough rambling.

This chapter is written very well, so well that it flows seemingly without any effort. Not many authors can do that; well done!

And onto the next chapter I go.
The Ordained chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
excellent, very interesting. I love ur writing style.
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I'm enjoying this story a lot so far! I've put this story on my Author Alert so I may keep checking up on it!

About critiquing the writing, I didn't find anything wrong with it; nothing at all. Although I sometimes got confused when it came to the different characters, I know it's because you haven't given them names yet. So it really comes down to that I really REALLY liked this so far!

Update soon and keep up the good work!