Reviews for Dreamcatcher
Sylvia Ann Elliot chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
It can be so hard to write a rhyming poem that makes sense. I know, I've tried, so I must congratulate you on this poem for that reason alone. As far as the poem's own merits, there are too many for me to list _ I love the stanza that starts with "And if there is no twilight in the shadow". Keep writing poetry, you have a gift.
DementedOracle chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I just read Kiss to the Crow and liked it, so I thought I'd check out some of your other works. This one is intriguing. I liked the third stanza in particular. I read it through the first time and didn't get it at all, so I read it again. The second time I didn't get anything but the last night, and from there I went over the other lines looking for added meaning, or "clues" that would hint more about that last line. Don't know if that makes sense. . .but oh well. I like your work.

p.s. Read your profile. The Raven and Edgar Allen Poe are both incredible.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aww... this is so gorgeous! It's so deep.. and just... wow. I don't know what to say about it, it's breathtaking and so.. full.. gah, this review sucks but I don't know what to say about this poem other than to simply say it's amazing, which isn't nearly enough. The one thing that threw me off was this line, "Before you left and life triumphed, undying?" It doesn't really make sense.. and was the only part I stumbled over when reading it. Yay Mia!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
well you should like it.. its beautiful adn very pwoerful.. awesome poem