Reviews for Frozen Heart
Michael Dempsey chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
lol she needs "half a day to recharge", does she? Does she run on batteries or something? hehe, sorry, this is another great chapter! Too bad for Ice and Matt that their fun was intruded upon, and I wonder whether the gods will be able to capture the rebels. (oh, I have also read Ch17 but didn't bother reviewing that). Update soon! Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up, by the way.
Shadow Whirlwind chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
ohmygosh! I'm so super sorry for not reviewing! forgive me! I only realized now that you updated 3 chapters since I last reviewed... oops... sorry! *cries and asks for forgiveness*Anyway, I so love this story! I will wait for your next update... And tell me when you do update, okay?
Plinky chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
Sorry it's taken me so long to review! I've been uber-busy with revision and stuff. Ugh.

Oh, just a note, try not to change viewpoints in a chapter, or paragraph at least. It makes it confusing for the reader, and it's a much more consistent flowiness if it's all from one side, if that makes sense. So this paragraph, "“How old are you anyway?” Ice cocked her head at him, pale blonde hair brushing her shoulders. The assassin idly thought on how cute she appeared. “Nineteen” he replied simply. Her heart beat faster. He wasn’t that much older than her." was very confusing just because it flicked.

Oh, interesting!

You have to update soon! Pretty please?
Tzotel431 chapter 18 . 3/27/2006
Everytime you update i am compelled to read again! It is going along wonderfully, no need to rush the updating, you take your time and give us good chapters!

Tzotel
Carbon Slash chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
o_O So they escaped? This is getting more exciting with each moment. And I do hope Ice realized that she's in a dangerous position right now...

Anyway, love it! Update soon! XD

love,

carbons
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
hey den i love it! hurry wanna see wats next!
Plinky chapter 17 . 2/19/2006
Hey! Yay, me likie your updates!

"The two shook their heads in sync." So cute.

Ooh, cool. INteresting... I still love all the gods and goddesses- they're all so creatively crafted.

Great! update soon!
Tzotel431 chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
Update soon! I'm still hanging on here! Ok? OK? PLEASE! i loved it!

Tzotel
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
update very soon oki luv you cuz!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
ice and matt? yup wonderful love it heh concentrate on it i believe its wat everyones waitting for hehe go cuz! get this thing published man! ill get you sum stuff!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
i love matt he is such a cool character and gosh your descriptions are amazing how do you do it!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 16 . 2/15/2006
my gosh cuz youre really good i envy you! updating my story end of the month oki!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
ey den! love it hurry up want to see wats gonna happen with ice and matt think you should puit more concentration on it hehehe _!
Carbon Slash chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
When will the drama ever end? P Hehe, seems like there's a fight in every chapter, but that's what makes this interesting. Great chapter )
Michael Dempsey chapter 16 . 1/10/2006
(Sigh) How inevitable that Matt and Ice would become attracted to each other. I knew it was coming (not that that's bad at all!). Ooh they should get married, and you could do a spin off like that TV show Bewitched, but call it, er, Begoddessed!

Even more gore than in the last chapter! Urgh, it made me cringe! Such graphic descriptions! Well done!

And the cliffhanger at the end! ARGH WANNA KNOW - UPDATE - SOON - PLEASE - [chokes on own enthusiasm]
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »