Reviews for Frozen Heart
Lord Iceberg chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
That's it! I've got no choice but to give you a GOLD STAR! (Check my bio page once the update is registered to find out about those.) Anyway, this is GREAT! Didn't you have another chapter up your sleeve from last time? :)Please update, I'm ITCHING to read more!
QueenRemge13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Good job! I love all three, PLEASE write more? Please!Queenie
QueenRemge13 chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! You so rock girl!Queenie
QueenRemge13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh heck YEAH! I love you girl! I was so surprised that I got a review, I haven't written anything in ages! I missed you too! I lost your email address and I haven't been on FP to look. But this chapter is so better then the first, I'm off to read more!Luv ya!Queenie.
Jez-Arinn chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
did i not review this before? gee... anywayz...thanks for letting me know you're still here~! i've been waiting for a long, long, long time to read this... you will finish it won't u?hehe... ah.. i can still remember this chapter... isn't it shorter? hehe... nonetheless... the death of ice's father.. let's see if i still remember everything... XDp.s.: weren't there more chapters?
Lord Iceberg chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
WAHAY! This would have to have been my favourite of all your stories and now it's back! Whoop whoop! I can't remember the original exactly word for word, but I can see that you've added more padding and better description, which is excellent!
Anray Jzitusia chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
First I really like it so far. I really like it how you just leap into the story. No boring wait till the story gets good. Thanks for revewing me. I'm fixing the grammer right now. I took my story of FP so no one would get the wrond inpression. I'm hoping to put it on soon. Great story so far I really like Jzitusia
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Very good, the imagery is excellent and it has a perfect balance of details. I await more!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10