Reviews for Frozen Heart
Michael Dempsey chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
YAY ooh yay! This is great, and the story gets gorier by the chapter! [eyes widen in incredulity] I'm enjoying it, not becoming bored by it! I'm going to read the next chapter now!

One criticism is that in a dialogue a new line/paragraph should begin where a different character speaks. The first part of the chapter, with Quinn and Matt, was a bit difficult to read because you didn't do this. But that's the only concern!

Thank you so much for your reviews! :D
Holli-chan Stevens chapter 16 . 1/8/2006
Wo! A bit gory, but very entertaining... *wails* Zyrinth! noo, my Zyrinth... Augh! And he was my favorite!

Anyway, keep it up. ;) Byes!

-Holli
Holli-chan Stevens chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
Nice. The action is heightening, we're getting to see more of the character's personalities. Some parallel action going thre, something I was never quite able to do. A bit gruesome. o_0 Keep it up!

-Holli
Carbon Slash chapter 16 . 1/7/2006
Ooh. A cliffie. that's so evil XD Update soon, k? Love this chapter :)
Lord Iceberg chapter 16 . 1/6/2006
This just keeps getting better and better! And the names of your characters RULE. I really need to sit down and read this from start to finish to actually understand what's going on; a chapter every three months can kinda confuse you. But great job!
laura sedai chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Who are the goodies and the baddies in the Mystic World? I am still reading, I'm just not reviewing everyone single chapter. Sorry!
laura sedai chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Excellent logic! "Kill her before she kills you." Ice is a lot more rebellious know, but I think I would be too if I was locked up by my mother for 10 years! I like Fantasy, she's a really good character.
laura sedai chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That is amazing! I feel so sorry for Ice! Imagine having a mother like that. I don't think the last sentence really fitted with what I'd already seen of Ice, but if you meant it to be like that it doesn't matter. Just my opinion!
Plinky chapter 16 . 1/6/2006
*gasps*

Oh, good chapter. ;-D

Hehe.

The little romanticky bit in the car was a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! Absolutely. Gorgeous. I was holding my breath!

And i -loved- the sentence "A parody of tears" beautiful.

You must update sooner this time! ;D

Keep writing!
Tzotel431 chapter 16 . 1/6/2006
Wonderful chapter! And long awaited! I like Matt, he's cute and considerate. Ice should like him too! OMG! what's gonna happen with the war? More please! Reign can't give in! NO!

~Tzotel
Shadow Whirlwind chapter 15 . 12/27/2005
I'm sorry it took so long... forgive me? *pleading look*

lol! _

I can't believe I almost forgot the plot of this thing! Stupid me... I reread the entire story, and I am once again under the spell of your story!

I shall once again 'encourage' you! _

Prepare to have me bug you come January!

I so love this story...

Good Luck! _

~your Major... joke! lol :p

two sweet adorable creatures merryl and chris? wha-?
Wing Chant chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
Whoa...the plot thickens. Fantasy is evil and should burn! _ I wish there was more of Ice in this chapter. ( Oh well...it t'was good, nevertheless. _

Kayla D
Wing Chant chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU UPDATED! *pokes you with a stick* That is evil! ( *cries* *mourns*

*2 hours later*

Okay, back to my old self. ) I'm very happy you have more chappies up for me to read. I think the controversy between Matt and Ice is humourous. XD Hehe. Matt and his cockiness. *shakes head* Ah, well... D I cross my fingers that Matt doesn't learn of Ice's true identity. Being a banished Goddess and all, I don't think that would go over well with assasins in the real world. Ha-ha.

The meeting scene was quite interesting. Very, how we kind people like to say, intriguing. I wonder what decision the council will come too? YOU LEFT A CLIFF HANGER! YOU ARE EVIL! *chucks an apple at your head* BAH on you!

Just kidding, I still heart you! *friendship hug* D

By the way, I too, have updated a story. It's got the prologue up and the first chapter up! It's called "The Stains of Steel." Why, you ask? Because the plotline of the story has a 15 year old girl travels back in time into the Soviet Union (when Joseph Stalin ruled Communist Russia)by a "mysterious" fairy necklace (O) she finds. And since Joseph Stalin was such an evil dictator, he was known as the "Man of Steel." So then, I thought...hey? Stainless steel...Stains of Steel! _ It works! It's a pun off his old nick name. Voila! lol

Anyways, hopefully in the near future (like in 2035) you'll be able to read it one day ( P But, until then, I'll just keep tuning in to Frozen Heart, BECAUSE I won't be waiting that long for the next chapter *angry fist shake*. D Okay?

Sincerely, your non-psychotic friend

loserz. ;P
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
ey its me continue! make sumthin happen with ice and matt comeon cuz! miss you!
Plinky chapter 15 . 11/23/2005
You're back! *Beaming plinky*

Great chapter!

Aw, Matt's so lovely.

I like all the action going on with the goddesses.

Thanks for your lovely reviews! They really made me laugh! Lol.

Keep writing!