Reviews for Frozen Heart
Reira chapter 15 . 11/22/2005
Another great chapter, haha. Pls update soon cos it's getting really exciting! XD
Plinky chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
Wow, I never thought I'd finish this when I started! great story, please update soon! Ooh, and I'd like to see more story on Matt and Ice! I wanna know what's happening with them! the gods part is interesting too, it's all great! Keep writing, update soon!
Plinky chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
Yay! Lol, I like the relationship developing between Matt and Ice. their cute! is getting thicker...
Plinky chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
Yay! Essence to the rescue!Aww, Matt and Ice are so cute!I don't like the nasty Charles man though. Ugh. Great story!
Plinky chapter 11 . 10/24/2005
Oh, yay! Great story!Noo, charles is working with Amethyst isn't he!I reckon Matt and Ice will escape somehow and all the gods will ... I dunno...sort themselves out! Oh, and Amethyst and Fantasy will die. Yep. Okie dokie.
Plinky chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
No! Quince died! I had a feeling that might happen but ! Lol, that made me laugh!Aww, Matt's falling for her! *Sigh* Yay! great story!
Plinky chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
Oh, interesting!Matt's evil, but in a cute way! I'm glad she didn't turn him into a popsicle. Good luck Quince! I hope he doesn't really need it but anyway. Great story, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Oh! Cliff hanger in both stories! no!Haha - I don't have to wait for you to update to read! Yay!

Fantasy's eviil! I don't like her any more. I wanna know what's happening with Matt and Ice! Yay!
Plinky chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
Oh, im intrigued! (I say that a lot.)Lol, Matt is so cute! He's adorable! I like the way the god plot is going on at the same time!That's a bit random, but I do. It breaks up the chapter, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Oh, great chapter! Ice still sounds kinda crazy! And I'm intrigued by Matt. Hmm...

And she's calling herself Carleene! Wow, that's a twist I wasn't expecting at all!
Plinky chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Oh, is the mortal world in a time like ours? That would be weird!And I kinda get the rebellion thing now. I guess you're going to have two plot lines sort of things. I'm intrigued!
Plinky chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Wow, great fight scene! Sounds as if Ice has gone a bit Loopy! Lol. I like how Ice isn't a good-good- character, she's easier to identify with than if she was perfect. I still can't quite work out what Amethyst and Fantasy are up to though! Great story.
Plinky chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Oh, what's all this about a rebellion!

they're really going to kill her? *looks uncertain* they must really hate her! Oh, on the otehr hand - they are gods, so fair enough. Lol. great story, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
yay, she escaped! I love the way you've got straight into the story, it's really great. And I love the way you descibe Ice - i've got a definite picture of how I imagine her in my head. great story - Im curious about Fantasy and Amethyst! keep writing!
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow, sounds like an amazing story! I've got some catching up to do.

It's so sad! I really feel for poor Ice. Her mother sounds horrible, really really really really horrible. Poor little thing! I will definitely readmore of this! If I don't review for a while it's not because I don't want to, it's just cos I'm reading so many things atm! Keep writing, great story!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »