Reviews for Frozen Heart
Holli-chan Stevens chapter 12 . 9/28/2005
Grr, stupid evil comp wouldn't let me review the last 2 chappies. And just in case it doesn't let me review the next two either, I'm telling you in advance they'll be great. See ya!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
Waah! Is my poor little Quincy gonna be okay? *bawls eyes out* Ah, well. I guess I'll just hafta find out, won't I? XD

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
Oh, multiple suspense points. I like. Is Ice going to reveal her secret? Will Fantasy find out what's going on? Will Ice and Fantasy ever be friends again? The shock! The horror! Moving right along...

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Wow. Is it really that bad? Amethyst is rather... evil. In the kind of way of that person who thinl's they're doing the right thing by starting a war. Good idea though, with the prisoners in the Frozen room. Dante-ish irony right there, that is. Keep it up!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
LOL! I love it. Ice is a pretty unusual name for a person, huh? Does this mean she is starting to feel some regret for killing the villainous and evil Carleene? Is she seriously being recruited as an assassin? Hmm...

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
Hmm, getting interesting-er. It doesn't seem as if Amethyst cares about Ice at all, only about the rebellion. Some hard feelings in the future? Keep up the good work!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
Argh! I have to leave now! What'll happen to poor Ice? And will Fantasy come to the rescue? The suspense... Ah, well, I shall review as soon as I can, see yaz!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
Interesting chapter. Hmm... So what if they DO get caught? And What is the rebellion? Ah! Suspenseful!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Ah! Nice chapter. I love you names, by the way... Is Ice really gonna kill Carleene? Ah! She's evil, but not THAT evil! I mean, she hasn't killed her husband and locked up her daughter or anything for her own selfish whims! Oh wait... xD maybe she has. *sigh* Sometimes I'm too soft for my own good...

Reira chapter 14 . 9/18/2005
Nice. Things are getting so interesting now.
Tzotel431 chapter 14 . 9/15/2005
I really liked this chapter, but i have a few things to say. First of all, this story is about Ice, right? But you tend to make her part of the chapter a little short. I don't mind all that much but i would like to hear more about her and her adventure!

SapphireIris chapter 14 . 9/15/2005
You like reviews? Well good, especially since this is a good review. Now, can you reward your reviewers by writing some more of those excellent chapters of yours? Thankies.

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Whoa, nice beginning. Good plot twists, action from the start, everything a chapter needs.

I love the last line... 'my life will be a living hell.' Lol, she's in a room of ice! It's just kind of ironic, you know... Aniwayz, see ya!

Michael Dempsey chapter 14 . 9/14/2005
GREAT chappie as always! This story is getting so thrilling, what with all the chases and captures and murders in the realm of the Gods! Also I hope Matt doesn't learn Ice's secrets! What's good about this story is you're not concentrating too much on any one side i.e. you're forcing the readers to decide for themselves whether or not a rebellion is the right course of action. That's good because it makes us think, rather than you spoon-feeding us the answers of with whom we should have sympathies and who is right. Well done! Update soon!

Thank you so much for your reviews! Hugely appreciated :D