Reviews for Scribbled Upon Westminster Bridge

The Abbot
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
lol, great poem!
Alankria chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Tee hee. London's not so bad, though I admit in winter it is way too grey for my liking. And there is green! Okay, not from Westminster bridge (and I've been on that bridge many times), but elsewhere in the city. We have tonnes of parks here. Better than Wordsworth's version!
mepoindexter chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
A brilliant rendition of a classic poets' masterpiece.
ameilia lochart chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
so true.i used to live in chicago. tons of pidgen poop...

so... u want to publish. me too. i love fantasy. please r&r my other stories...if i get enough encouragement i might start to change one into a novel...so scared of never finishing-or worst, no readers...
penismightier chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I like it. I hope you got an A.

Ever notice how all the best poetry is written on a whim? Strange.
DathomiranSciFiAuthor chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
WOW. Awesome poem.

Found you on the review page of one of Ketchup Boy's stories. Read your bio-nice to see another determined writer. You're clearly very talented in poetry. Impressive poem.

I don't know what to say. The poem was very cool. Fantastic rhyming. Great description. I have not read the original poem, so I don't know how to compare them, but from what I gather your poem is the opposite of the original (am I right?)-which is quite humorous. Keep writing!-Dathomiran
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I like this poem. It has a nice flow to it. Nice use of vocab. Thanks for reviewing my work, I thought I would return the favor.
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA! This is terrific! Humerous, poetic and so Old English! Great work! Keep it up! _

PS: i've updated Frozen Heart, so if you're bored, can you please check it out?
PurpleMonkeAndMe chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
lol awesome.
hvk chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was incomparable! Ah, I need to sit. Wait, I AM sitting. Ack.

I loved this!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Ah, to have sight of Proteus sniffing the foul air—witty and well done! m
blackflights chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
i thought this was a fantastic poem. A very good adaptation of wordworth's original poem. And it just goes to show evolution can sometimes lose beauty.

well done!